Project Aiko
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» introducing the cyberpunk software design pattern
Who want to see Sumomo From Chobits made? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 1:57 am by japlu

» LG book updates
Who want to see Sumomo From Chobits made? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 21, 2023 5:54 pm by japlu

» LivinGrimoire swift version added
Who want to see Sumomo From Chobits made? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 23, 2022 9:55 pm by japlu

» the living grimoire is now available in python as well
Who want to see Sumomo From Chobits made? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2022 9:03 am by japlu

» livingrimoire auxiliary modules
Who want to see Sumomo From Chobits made? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2022 4:51 pm by japlu

» [Python] Thinkable class
Who want to see Sumomo From Chobits made? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 7:11 pm by japlu

» owly check this out
Who want to see Sumomo From Chobits made? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2022 5:03 pm by japlu

» the living grimoire AGI
Who want to see Sumomo From Chobits made? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2022 4:35 pm by japlu

» Cherry Blossom Technology Launch!!!
Who want to see Sumomo From Chobits made? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 10:42 am by BlueSodaX

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who want to see Sumomo From Chobits made?

+17
ico
mikeccuk2005
Mel Addison
PJ
Discoman
SixStringSamurai
Balmung
Artilects rule!
kalaith
poto
Kal-el
WulfCry
captquazar
andrew motz
Reaper
Konrad13
Aiko
21 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Who want to see Sumomo From Chobits made? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who want to see Sumomo From Chobits made?

Post  Balmung Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:06 pm

Interesting Ideas here. I have start a Project named "Persocom" (Working titel), that will have much of the Features here, but it is only a virtual Character and this Character can be customized. Primary the Character is on a separate Screen (by me a 7" TouchScreen), because the Character has there more space as on the Desktop. Online and Network are some primary functions, the Character Data where stored online, so the Character is available from any Windows Computer of the World with online Connection (but you can download the Data for offline use). The Character lives in his own virtual room, this room have a window that shown the wetter (from online Data) and the Daylight. Features are own Messengering- and Mail-System, Calendar, Organizer, Alarm Clock, monitoring Windows over Network and react at specific things, different greetings depending on daytime, support for different languages and much more.

In Desktop Mode (for Notebook Users), the Character looks like my little Chii, that I programmed last month.

Last edited by Balmung on Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Balmung
Balmung

http://persocom.baltools.de

Back to top Go down

Who want to see Sumomo From Chobits made? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who want to see Sumomo From Chobits made?

Post  SixStringSamurai Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:03 am

That's pretty interesting, how far along are you ?

SixStringSamurai

Back to top Go down

Post  Balmung Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:52 am

Not that far. I early have beginning with the project, the only thing thats are ready are the online update system and the language system (most taken from another own project). It will take some weeks (or month) before i can show a first version, because things like the online features are essential for the project but more background functions, i think it takes some time until the virtual character itself can be seen or i make a dummy. One reason are the graphics, that i can't draw myself, that must do someone how can draw really professional. But i will show some results, as picture or later as video. Internal is already a test version ready to test the update and language function, but this are tests for closed beta testers.

I have finished a first version of a description of the project here. I know my english is not that good. Wink
Balmung
Balmung

Back to top Go down

Post  SixStringSamurai Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:15 am

If you need help with english grammar for your project, I offer my services Smile

SixStringSamurai

Back to top Go down

Post  Balmung Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:39 am

At the moment there is not much english in the program, but later... i will see. Wink
Balmung
Balmung

Back to top Go down

Post  Discoman Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:28 pm

Aiko wrote:It's will be hard not seeing the actually doll first.
But from what I see from the picture...
We can make the head moves and arms...
(not elbow.... too small to fit a motor)

The leg can move.... so she can do a little excerise like in the anime.

Can follow your faces.... and only simple object...
Will understand about 15 sentenses... with 10 movements..

Le

micro servos and very fine wire/string/cable might allow some motion in arms...

looks to be a very fun project.
Discoman
Discoman
Admin

http://blogofthehawk.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:44 pm

I'd hate to try and assemble something that small. ^_^

Back to top Go down

Post  Konrad13 Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:59 pm

Shashinka Ichiban wrote:I'd hate to try and assemble something that small. ^_^
Same, but it could make Aiko and her predecessors "better"

Konrad13

Back to top Go down

Post  WulfCry Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:59 pm

I would love to see a summomo caus it will make another fan base for those who like mini robots.
I'm thinking about two things.
Eagerly seeking for a doll that can be build that way or
Sending the parts from different company's to assemble an equivalent type of summomo complety free as the builder could make it.

(wink)

WulfCry

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:46 pm

WulfCry wrote:I would love to see a summomo caus it will make another fan base for those who like mini robots.
I'm thinking about two things.
Eagerly seeking for a doll that can be build that way or
Sending the parts from different company's to assemble an equivalent type of summomo complety free as the builder could make it.(wink)

It sure would put the iSOBOT to shame.

Back to top Go down

Post  Discoman Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:09 pm

hmmm... what just came to mind was this tiny robot i saw, around 9" tall, lives on a desk, works as a webcam, etc. looks like a tangle of wires, bent metal, and motors.
Discoman
Discoman
Admin

http://blogofthehawk.com

Back to top Go down

Post  PJ Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:01 am

Woa

Nice =3
And please make it open source.
This will allow me to learn a lot from it ^^

I don't mind donating for it.

Sumomo = cute

Bet sumomo can't get me out of my bed early Razz
PJ
PJ

http://masterpj.homeip.net/blog

Back to top Go down

Who want to see Sumomo From Chobits made? - Page 2 Empty good idea

Post  sumomo1 Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:29 am

i think it is a good idea for a sumomo doll that is just like the one in the series to be made. it would be awsome and i would like to be the one to test out the sumomo doll once its made Very Happy aiko you can contact me at serena08luv@yahoo.com i think this is very interesting and i would be happy to help out anyway i can.

sumomo1

Back to top Go down

Who want to see Sumomo From Chobits made? - Page 2 Empty Sounds Interesting to me.

Post  Mel Addison Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:28 am

Sounds Interesting to me.

Mel Addison

Back to top Go down

Post  PJ Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:53 am

Make a mini hacune miku =3
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeccuk2005 Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:08 pm

PJ wrote:Make a mini hacune miku =3

A life sized has been done by a Japanese guy, I found YT of this project going on. Check this out:
There are 5 parts to this video, however it is all in Japanese.
Spoiler *her mouth moves, her arms and fingers ^^*

first part
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HR2j9x4rCGc&feature=channel

mikeccuk2005

Back to top Go down

Who want to see Sumomo From Chobits made? - Page 2 Empty That was uterly amazing!

Post  MovieMak Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:30 pm

That was uterly amazing!

thanks for the link.

MovieMak

Back to top Go down

Post  PJ Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:32 am

mikeccuk2005 wrote:
PJ wrote:Make a mini hacune miku =3

A life sized has been done by a Japanese guy, I found YT of this project going on. Check this out:
There are 5 parts to this video, however it is all in Japanese.
Spoiler *her mouth moves, her arms and fingers ^^*

first part
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HR2j9x4rCGc&feature=channel

well yes i know that one already for quite a long time.
but she isnt made to scale does't look realistic n terms of her arm/s *look at the weird joints*

and the skin isn't even made of silicone.
also her arms are stiff.
and her hands horribly deformed.

im making one true scale by calculating every single bits according to the official miku length.
and the miku in the video is not a robot she's an animatronic, however she decided to call it that way.
and yeah having one motor or servo is a big spoiler indeed.

I'm using alot of motors and some small motherboards and microprocessor instead of just one.
it's alot more expensive in costs and complex.
So expect real wow results later on.
I hope you understand.

Don't get me wrong... it doesn't look bad...it's just not ok, as for example in the mechanism

btw... that's a wrong quote there... it's not hachune miku
hacune miku is the sort of chibi version that you see in the hatsune miku levan pola pv.

hacune miku is not the same a hatsune miku Razz
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Who want to see Sumomo From Chobits made? - Page 2 Empty re

Post  ico Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:26 am

yes, hachune is the evil chibi version of miku (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydecflzDQms)
I hope someone will make a 1:1 hachune, that would be funny as hell - the chucky of vocaloid, imagine this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeIPREBq7Uc just with hachune and a negi Smile
ico
ico

Back to top Go down

Post  PJ Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:30 am

evil version? oh I didn't know she was actually evil.

I just thought she was the chibi.

i thought zatsune miku is the evil one
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Who want to see Sumomo From Chobits made? - Page 2 Empty re

Post  ico Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:59 am

This is the proof, Hachune is a nazi ... (only joking)

ico
ico

Back to top Go down

Who want to see Sumomo From Chobits made? - Page 2 Empty Sumomo

Post  johnbonn137 Fri May 04, 2012 3:09 pm

Where do you stand on this project or how far have you gone? I have an intrest in this! I'm a current student in AI and robotic at Southern New Hampshire college. And I seek a project AI like this. Any sudjestions? On a starting point. Eric

johnbonn137

Back to top Go down

Post  Artilects rule! Wed May 09, 2012 1:48 pm

johnbonn137 wrote:Where do you stand on this project or how far have you gone? I have an intrest in this! I'm a current student in AI and robotic at Southern New Hampshire college. And I seek a project AI like this. Any sudjestions? On a starting point. Eric
Other than myself and the mods, this site looks pretty dead, so don't expect an answer any time soon.
I would also like to know more on this project, and whatever you do for a new one.

Sumomo's charm was her child-like, energetic performance with her surrounding world.
I've been watching "Rozen Maidens" and think Hina-Ichaco (baby doll) would be perfect for another project like this.

Artilects rule!

Back to top Go down

Who want to see Sumomo From Chobits made? - Page 2 Empty hooah

Post  Harkinian Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:13 pm

i've tought in that too owo, when i've tought in robots, like aiko and chii (elda), i've tought why not whe would start with some robot with the size like sumomo 1st, i've calculated some things for that and i think that's very possible n_n, but i'm not good with paypal, i don't have a credit card, but i'm gladly to wonder how will that real sumomo that you would build n_n, long live to chii and aiko :3

king for hyrule, nintendo and the persocoms king
Harkinian
Harkinian

Back to top Go down

Post  Balmung Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:17 pm

When you think smaller is easier than this is wrong, minimizing technique is difficult, for example look at laptops with heat/cooling problems. Its normal to make first bigger models and when it works perfect than you can miniaturize it step by step.
Balmung
Balmung

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next