Project Aiko
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» introducing the cyberpunk software design pattern
Suggustions for a more realistic appearance - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 1:57 am by japlu

» LG book updates
Suggustions for a more realistic appearance - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 21, 2023 5:54 pm by japlu

» LivinGrimoire swift version added
Suggustions for a more realistic appearance - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 23, 2022 9:55 pm by japlu

» the living grimoire is now available in python as well
Suggustions for a more realistic appearance - Page 3 EmptyTue May 03, 2022 9:03 am by japlu

» livingrimoire auxiliary modules
Suggustions for a more realistic appearance - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2022 4:51 pm by japlu

» [Python] Thinkable class
Suggustions for a more realistic appearance - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 7:11 pm by japlu

» owly check this out
Suggustions for a more realistic appearance - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2022 5:03 pm by japlu

» the living grimoire AGI
Suggustions for a more realistic appearance - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2022 4:35 pm by japlu

» Cherry Blossom Technology Launch!!!
Suggustions for a more realistic appearance - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 10:42 am by BlueSodaX

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Suggustions for a more realistic appearance

+3
Kthomp06
Konrad13
Discoman
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Suggustions for a more realistic appearance - Page 3 Empty RE: False Impression

Post  Kthomp06 Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:05 pm

Here are some more pictures of my hand.
Suggustions for a more realistic appearance - Page 3 2010_011

Suggustions for a more realistic appearance - Page 3 2010_012

Sorry if the my hand and the skeleton's aren't alined, but I had to hold the camera with my left hand to take the picture.
Kthomp06
Kthomp06

http://www.kennsplace.com/re.html

Back to top Go down

Suggustions for a more realistic appearance - Page 3 Empty RE:How the Hand works

Post  Kthomp06 Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:19 pm

Don't forget about what I posted.
Please forgive me I tryed looking for what you posted, but I'm have trouble finding it. I tryed looking up all the articals left by Guest 1 but the seach didn't come up with any thing relative. I do agree with you about the four fingers not bending, but I do find in a real hand that they do flex. It is the flexing that I'm after because it the differenct between shaking a hand that feels real or shaking one that feels like a block of wood. As for the four thumb bone, I do find that bone does bend.
Kthomp06
Kthomp06

Back to top Go down

Suggustions for a more realistic appearance - Page 3 Empty The Differences between Male and Female Skeleton

Post  Kthomp06 Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:19 pm

I have to thank Guest 1 for making me think about my hand a little more so I went and found a interesting web page.
Second Type Woman-Male and Female Skeletons

On this page it talks about the differences between male and female hands. It seems that the male ring finger is longer then his index finger and the female ring finger is smaller then then the index finger.

Suggustions for a more realistic appearance - Page 3 Finger10

That means that the hand I have is a female hand, because the ring finger is shorter then the index finger.
Suggustions for a more realistic appearance - Page 3 2010_013

Here are some other differences.
Suggustions for a more realistic appearance - Page 3 Skull110

Suggustions for a more realistic appearance - Page 3 Pelvis10

MaleSuggustions for a more realistic appearance - Page 3 Malesk11 FemaleSuggustions for a more realistic appearance - Page 3 Female12
Kthomp06
Kthomp06

Back to top Go down

Suggustions for a more realistic appearance - Page 3 Empty My Bad

Post  Guest 1 Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:26 am

The length of the finger bones and how many there are is what I was looking at.
I didn't realize that these bones were in the hand itself.
I was thinking of it as the veins of a leaf, but what I was looking at were nerves commonly called "spider veins".

As for men and women, you are correct about length (possibly why people wear rings at weddings), but I also noticed the male pointer is longer than a female's (didn't look at the f*** finger).

Should I have been concerned about offense?
It wasn't meant to be cruel or spiteful.

The Discovery Channel sometimes airs relative programs.
The History Channel is another good one.

You say the bone flexes, but the only bone I know of that does that (like lobster) is cartilage.
Is there really cartilage in the fingers, and what is it used for.

The reason why you couldn't find old posts (before November 2009) with the name Guest 1, is because I changed it when I found others can also be called Guest.

I am Artilects Rule!, not anyone else.
I guess I could change my screen name to something shorter, so as a guest I can post with that name, but why take the trouble?

Guest 1

Back to top Go down

Suggustions for a more realistic appearance - Page 3 Empty Oops

Post  Guest 1 Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:37 am

After another look, it seems I am wrong again, and the female pointer is also longer.

Guest 1

Back to top Go down

Suggustions for a more realistic appearance - Page 3 Empty Now I know

Post  Kthomp06 Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:30 pm

Aw now I know who you are and I was able to look back in this section at what you wrote. I can understand not wanting to use a password every time you sign in and I came up with two ways around it. You could sign in as “Art” under guest, and is less typing then Guest 1, that way I would know who you are. Or if you use Internet Explorer you could change the auto complete setting in Internet Options so the form gets filled out for you. Unless you wont to play hide and seek and that would be ok, but it would possibly cause confusion and frustration. See I thought you might be some one else (v), because to me anyone can sign on as Guest or Guest 1 and be some one else. Plus I really don’t want to get started up with that person again.

You did come up with many good idea’s, one was a mechanical spine and I happen to come across some thing like an Exo-skeleton suit that was in prototype for the military, but could be modified to help spinal passions. I’ll have to see if I can fined the video and post it for you.

I'll have to get back to you on the other thing, because I've been up all night and I need to crash.

Ok I think you may have seen this before.
Kthomp06
Kthomp06

Back to top Go down

Suggustions for a more realistic appearance - Page 3 Empty Good idea

Post  Arti Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:37 am

I'm going with arti (for artificial) rather than art (a picture), but that's a good idea.
I'll get back to you on the video.

Arti

Back to top Go down

Suggustions for a more realistic appearance - Page 3 Empty take a look at ECCE ROBOT

Post  mikeccuk2005 Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:29 pm

This will be ideal combination. By modding artificial moulded skeletons, drill holes add string fill with polymorph. Then figure out the muscle anatomy to mimic natural movements. Pretty much done !

mikeccuk2005

Back to top Go down

Suggustions for a more realistic appearance - Page 3 Empty To make Aiko look more realistic

Post  MovieMak Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:38 pm

Simply put, use Dr. David Hanson's frubber from . I think this is the link. You can also google it.

:-)

MovieMak

Back to top Go down

Suggustions for a more realistic appearance - Page 3 Empty Re: Suggustions for a more realistic appearance

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3