Project Aiko
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» introducing the cyberpunk software design pattern
What should the next robot/android look like after the making of Aiko? EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 1:57 am by japlu

» LG book updates
What should the next robot/android look like after the making of Aiko? EmptyTue Mar 21, 2023 5:54 pm by japlu

» LivinGrimoire swift version added
What should the next robot/android look like after the making of Aiko? EmptySat Jul 23, 2022 9:55 pm by japlu

» the living grimoire is now available in python as well
What should the next robot/android look like after the making of Aiko? EmptyTue May 03, 2022 9:03 am by japlu

» livingrimoire auxiliary modules
What should the next robot/android look like after the making of Aiko? EmptyMon Apr 25, 2022 4:51 pm by japlu

» [Python] Thinkable class
What should the next robot/android look like after the making of Aiko? EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 7:11 pm by japlu

» owly check this out
What should the next robot/android look like after the making of Aiko? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2022 5:03 pm by japlu

» the living grimoire AGI
What should the next robot/android look like after the making of Aiko? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2022 4:35 pm by japlu

» Cherry Blossom Technology Launch!!!
What should the next robot/android look like after the making of Aiko? EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 10:42 am by BlueSodaX

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

What should the next robot/android look like after the making of Aiko?

+3
Kuro
ico
drakke125
7 posters

Go down

What should the next robot/android look like after the making of Aiko? Empty What should the next robot/android look like after the making of Aiko?

Post  drakke125 Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:47 am

I know that there are those of you who love anime and would love to see a robot that looks almost exactly like that character. I'd like you all to share who you think should be made an android in real life.

For those of you who who aren't so crazed about anime, may share whoever else they want to see be made into an android.

Okay I'll start ^_^

1) Chii/Freya (Chobits)
2) Miku Hatsune (Vocaloid/Vocaloid 2)
3) Kurosaki Ichigo (=P hey, I'd LOVE to see robots do combat, if we did....well...the world would fall apart of course....and later when we have Gundams.....without the beam sabers and guns but still with guns, the world would be a lot more messed up and we STILL have human androids moving in fast mobility that is superior to humans, making them top class assassin/ninjas o.o)
4) Ash Ketchum! XD (jk)
5) Godzilla? o.O
6) Ultraman! *_*
7) uhh...running out of ideas.........DearS? o.O
Cool Any naruto character

drakke125

Back to top Go down

What should the next robot/android look like after the making of Aiko? Empty Re: What should the next robot/android look like after the making of Aiko?

Post  ico Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:54 am

drakke125 wrote:
2) Miku Hatsune (Vocaloid/Vocaloid 2)
3) Kurosaki Ichigo
4) Ash Ketchum! XD (jk)
6) Ultraman! *_*
8 ) Any naruto character pale
What age are you, 10 ?
You should watch some good animes. (so for age 16)
So you have internet, you can watch lots of animes online, try www.ovguide.com

Last edited by ico on Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
ico
ico

Back to top Go down

What should the next robot/android look like after the making of Aiko? Empty Re: What should the next robot/android look like after the making of Aiko?

Post  drakke125 Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:29 am

how rude, I couldn't think of anything and as an anime fan I have a right to have my own say. I always watch 70 shows and i have yet another 70 shows to watch. I just wanted to start this topic up, I wasn't starting it to brag how much I know about anime or that i know so many shows. I asked what characters u want to see, i wasn't asking for a cheeky comment. Although I have to admit, even though I've watched some, there are some shows that I can't even find even if I did want to watch them. And I can't afford DVD's of boxed sets that costs 30-50+ and anime isn't exactly my life altho I've watched more anime than anyone in my school. For now I'm trying to watch anime but its hard with school. Besides, there's nothing wrong with giving out mainstream, and I already knew that there'd be someone who'd be against the mainstream choices I've given. I lack variety but what can I do about? I go on crunchyroll and 90 percent of the shows are gone. I don't care if you tell me that I could watch them if I wanted to or if I actually tried to find them online or in real life, DVD's aren't always easy to find and even if they were I'm not made of dollar bills and I think there are great shows from the 80's and 90's and I want to watch them but there's no where to watch anime that's been licensed. So yeah, I need a life T_T

drakke125

Back to top Go down

Post  ico Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:05 am

whatever... (crunchyroll is crap)
I suggest these "androids" Smile

Asuka bot
What should the next robot/android look like after the making of Aiko? Asuka200905-06calendar

Lucy TX-bot : )
What should the next robot/android look like after the making of Aiko? Lucy1jq

some mecha musume bot
What should the next robot/android look like after the making of Aiko? Deac238afd2b

some sexy maid bot
What should the next robot/android look like after the making of Aiko? Maidreiayanamitj1

Freya (black chii)
What should the next robot/android look like after the making of Aiko? Poster-chobitsbad

Kotoko (chobits)
What should the next robot/android look like after the making of Aiko? Kotoko

Ryomou bodyguard/maid bot
What should the next robot/android look like after the making of Aiko? Ryomou
ico
ico

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:27 am

If it's anime-girl robots we're talking about, I'd like a Rei-bot, a Yuki-bot, and an Ein-bot. Real-life versions of the Eve no Jikan androids would be pretty epic, too.

Kuro

Back to top Go down

Post  ico Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:19 am

Kuro wrote:If it's anime-girl robots we're talking about, ...
Can there be something more important by creating an anime robot ? Smile
The only worthy effort by creating an anime robot is to create an anime-girl bot. Smile
And then one with a tsundere character Razz
ico
ico

Back to top Go down

Post  ico Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:37 am

And I forgot...
Mio Sakamoto jet-bot from Pantsu Witches
What should the next robot/android look like after the making of Aiko? 54999-mio_70_super
such UAV would be cool.
ico
ico

Back to top Go down

What should the next robot/android look like after the making of Aiko? Empty Hmmm... What would *I* want...

Post  Nico*Nicoru Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:50 am

Simply... BRIDGET. Cool

Nico*Nicoru

Back to top Go down

What should the next robot/android look like after the making of Aiko? Empty Just curiosity but?.

Post  WulfCry Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:38 pm

Nico*Nicoru wrote:Simply... BRIDGET. Cool

You mean Bridget from ''Guilty Gear" ?.

WulfCry

Back to top Go down

What should the next robot/android look like after the making of Aiko? Empty Hmm...

Post  MAK Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:15 am

Well if they're all based off of anime characters, then the only real difference would be body shape and the bot's coloration. Unless the aim is to make every single bot custom, and I doubt mass production would work well with that.

Personally, I think it would make most sense to have a few different options [Body shape, coloration, height] and ease of modification [Replacable, stylable 'hair' being a big thing I can see].

But if we're talking a second prototype, then I'd say work on a male prototype, so you can work out any problems the AI has mimicing male characteristics and running a robot body designed to mimic a human male before you enter into a production stage.

Or you could just make all the yumecoms female. That works too, although if you're looking for an investor it limits the market niche somewhat. Although not that much... I think...

MAK

Back to top Go down

What should the next robot/android look like after the making of Aiko? Empty Robot or human?

Post  Arti Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:43 am

The goal here is to make her as human as possible.
Reminding people SHE is a robot is not the way to go, but if you want her to be like anime, try something like the Love Hina girls.

Arti

Back to top Go down

Post  Gilda Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:50 pm

Hi!!!

Mak said something about market nich and investors:

Imagine: One potential investor says something like this: " I will invest US 1milion on your robots, but, beyond the models that you already have, we would like you to develop a female robot that looks like a black woman, or a blonde girl or a male robot ... And so on ...
We have to remember that people who have money to invest, are not always in love with Japanese animes.

Keep your mind opened to ALL possibilities!

Gilda
Gilda

Back to top Go down

What should the next robot/android look like after the making of Aiko? Empty back to original idea on this thread

Post  Discoman Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:09 am

okay, nat an ANIME robot, but how about ping, from the Megatokyo webcomic?
good comic, interesting character, should be fun.
just a suggestion.
megatokyo.com, you may need to search through the comics or read the entire archive-she's in a bit of them, but i do not know exactly which ones.
What should the next robot/android look like after the making of Aiko? 0274

Last edited by Discoman on Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : attached Megatokyo sketch of Ping)
Discoman
Discoman
Admin

http://blogofthehawk.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down