Project Aiko
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Team Fuki: Pioneers in the Coding World
Project Aiko is now on Twitter.com EmptyTue Jul 16, 2024 5:46 pm by japlu

» introducing the cyberpunk software design pattern
Project Aiko is now on Twitter.com EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 1:57 am by japlu

» LG book updates
Project Aiko is now on Twitter.com EmptyTue Mar 21, 2023 5:54 pm by japlu

» LivinGrimoire swift version added
Project Aiko is now on Twitter.com EmptySat Jul 23, 2022 9:55 pm by japlu

» the living grimoire is now available in python as well
Project Aiko is now on Twitter.com EmptyTue May 03, 2022 9:03 am by japlu

» livingrimoire auxiliary modules
Project Aiko is now on Twitter.com EmptyMon Apr 25, 2022 4:51 pm by japlu

» [Python] Thinkable class
Project Aiko is now on Twitter.com EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 7:11 pm by japlu

» owly check this out
Project Aiko is now on Twitter.com EmptyTue Mar 22, 2022 5:03 pm by japlu

» the living grimoire AGI
Project Aiko is now on Twitter.com EmptyTue Mar 22, 2022 4:35 pm by japlu

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031    

Calendar Calendar


Project Aiko is now on Twitter.com

5 posters

Go down

Project Aiko is now on Twitter.com Empty Project Aiko is now on Twitter.com

Post  Aiko Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:20 pm

Hi

Don't know where to post, so I post it here.
Project Aiko is now on Twitter.com

https://twitter.com/ProjectAiko

It is currently run by my friends, I will post small update there.
For major updates I will update on the website, but for any small and minor updates I will post on twitter.

Very Happy
Aiko
Aiko
Admin

Posts : 335
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2008-08-22

http://projectaiko.com

Back to top Go down

Project Aiko is now on Twitter.com Empty Won't join

Post  Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:02 pm

I guess I'll just have to wait then.
I despise myspace.com so much, I'm not even gonna look at a site that's similar to it.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Project Aiko is now on Twitter.com Empty Twitter is great

Post  LSJC Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:13 am

Twitter is nothing like myspace. It's a very simple and effective way for influential peoples like Obama to get their words across. I believe this will bring more attention to project aiko.

LSJC
Guest


Back to top Go down

Project Aiko is now on Twitter.com Empty Re: Project Aiko is now on Twitter.com

Post  nalan Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:49 am

I will be watching this site..
nalan
nalan

Posts : 5
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-06-16

Back to top Go down

Project Aiko is now on Twitter.com Empty Re: Project Aiko is now on Twitter.com

Post  Discoman Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:25 pm

LSJC wrote:Twitter is nothing like myspace. It's a very simple and effective way for influential peoples like Obama to get their words across. I believe this will bring more attention to project aiko.

totally right. i personally think it is useless for the average person. my life is so exciting, everyone else wants to hear about it!... but for influential people, it is definitely a good way to get ideas out...
Discoman
Discoman
Admin

Posts : 212
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-07-01
Age : 30
Location : USA

http://blogofthehawk.com

Back to top Go down

Project Aiko is now on Twitter.com Empty Re: Project Aiko is now on Twitter.com

Post  Artilects rule! Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:02 pm

Discoman wrote:
LSJC wrote:Twitter is nothing like myspace. It's a very simple and effective way for influential peoples like Obama to get their words across. I believe this will bring more attention to project aiko.

totally right. i personally think it is useless for the average person. my life is so exciting, everyone else wants to hear about it!... but for influential people, it is definitely a good way to get ideas out...
The famous or people in the media are the only ones who believe the famous or people in the media are reading messages anyway.

Artilects rule!

Posts : 202
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-02-06
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Project Aiko is now on Twitter.com Empty Re: Project Aiko is now on Twitter.com

Post  Guest Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:36 pm

Artilects rule! wrote:
Discoman wrote:
LSJC wrote:Twitter is nothing like myspace. It's a very simple and effective way for influential peoples like Obama to get their words across. I believe this will bring more attention to project aiko.

totally right. i personally think it is useless for the average person. my life is so exciting, everyone else wants to hear about it!... but for influential people, it is definitely a good way to get ideas out...
The famous or people in the media are the only ones who believe the famous or people in the media are reading messages anyway.

Twitter today, gone tomorrow.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Project Aiko is now on Twitter.com Empty Re: Project Aiko is now on Twitter.com

Post  Discoman Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:51 pm

Happily re-opening an old topic.
A little hindsight shows twitter may actually be useful.

And of course, now there is Klout. Which Aiko is on, and people have cited her as infliencing them about robotics.
A congratulations is in order for inspiring other people in robotics.

And a suggestion is also in order: people have built basic devices that can upload to twitter, such as a chair that tweeted whenever someone sat in it. Just a thought-but why not give aiko the basic ability to post an update to twitter?
It could be some simple thing at first. Say, if she has the ability to recognise location through GPS or something, why not add a function that will upload to twitter that she is 'now appearing at(location)'
She shows up at comic con to appear to the public and the message could be 'I am at (building) (address) for those who want to meet me'
If she could connect location with the current date and events happening at that date in that location, she could say 'come meet me at San diego comic con today's

Just a thought.
Discoman
Discoman
Admin

Posts : 212
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-07-01
Age : 30
Location : USA

http://blogofthehawk.com

Back to top Go down

Project Aiko is now on Twitter.com Empty Re: Project Aiko is now on Twitter.com

Post  Aiko Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:18 am

That is not a bad idea.
I would have to started to think about it for Aiko v2.
This will improve converstation and suggestion to make V2 better.
Aiko
Aiko
Admin

Posts : 335
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2008-08-22

http://projectaiko.com

Back to top Go down

Project Aiko is now on Twitter.com Empty Re: Project Aiko is now on Twitter.com

Post  Gilda Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:19 am

I don't know if it helps, but AI labs ( http://www.a-i.com) brought an AI entity to chat with people at Twitter. take a look at @twthal . I follow it.
Maybe she could chat with people too and learn there.

Gilda
Gilda

Posts : 127
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-22
Age : 38
Location : Brazil

Back to top Go down

Project Aiko is now on Twitter.com Empty Re: Project Aiko is now on Twitter.com

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum