Project Aiko
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» introducing the cyberpunk software design pattern
What anime robot would you like to see in real life. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 1:57 am by japlu

» LG book updates
What anime robot would you like to see in real life. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 21, 2023 5:54 pm by japlu

» LivinGrimoire swift version added
What anime robot would you like to see in real life. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 23, 2022 9:55 pm by japlu

» the living grimoire is now available in python as well
What anime robot would you like to see in real life. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2022 9:03 am by japlu

» livingrimoire auxiliary modules
What anime robot would you like to see in real life. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2022 4:51 pm by japlu

» [Python] Thinkable class
What anime robot would you like to see in real life. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 7:11 pm by japlu

» owly check this out
What anime robot would you like to see in real life. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2022 5:03 pm by japlu

» the living grimoire AGI
What anime robot would you like to see in real life. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2022 4:35 pm by japlu

» Cherry Blossom Technology Launch!!!
What anime robot would you like to see in real life. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 10:42 am by BlueSodaX

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

What anime robot would you like to see in real life.

+26
animeunplugged
Infini
LunaExavior
HaleyHanabusa
mikeccuk2005
jin_moriyama
drakke125
Balmung
Artilects rule!
andrew motz
Konrad13
znerv
Rachel_Anime
captquazar
haseo
Divides
Kal-el
LTE
MattDragonTamer
LaiPt
Kachada
Henry
poto
Pumpkin
karlkablisk
Aiko
30 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What anime robot would you like to see in real life. - Page 2 Empty Re: What anime robot would you like to see in real life.

Post  Divides Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:19 pm

adam wrote:im sure you hear this a million times...

but rei ayanami from evangelion....

*Face plants.*

Divides

Back to top Go down

What anime robot would you like to see in real life. - Page 2 Empty Re: What anime robot would you like to see in real life.

Post  adam Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:21 pm

i know shes not a robot... but... as for styling

adam

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiko Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:35 pm

I almost forgot Maico 2010, that was an OK show.

If you guys or gals have any more ideas about anime shows with androids.... post them up.
Future Cosplay...
Aiko
Aiko
Admin

http://projectaiko.com

Back to top Go down

What anime robot would you like to see in real life. - Page 2 Empty Which Anime bot to build?

Post  captquazar Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:23 pm

I think first it would be easyist to build one of the Tachikomas From GITS. No uncanny vally to worry about.
Use Pleo parts and Wii sensors. Next I would build Sumomo (Plum) from Chobits. Much harder, but possible with cellular, wifi data relay to an external server. Most difficult of all would be Chii of course. However her personaliy is an excellent choice. Simple and endearing. You don't expect rocket science to come out of her mouth. Carring and interested in you like a puppy.

captquazar

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel_Anime Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:29 pm

Sumomo from chobits....it is because i do really wanted it because it was so small and can put into my bag pack....seriously now,i had some really weird thing happens to me...i will easily forget the thing that i put in some place and easy to get lost if i was at the some place i go...hurm,then sumomo will pop out from my bagpack or sitting on my right shoulder telling me where should i heading of to...aiko,can u made sumomo?for everyone in need? No
Rachel_Anime
Rachel_Anime

http://www.myspace.com/cherry_prof

Back to top Go down

Post  znerv Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:13 am

素子is ok。。。

znerv

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiko Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:20 am

Motoko.... what series is that from.... GIS??
Aiko
Aiko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Konrad13 Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:02 pm

I'd love to see Gundams and robots akin to Chobits.

Konrad13

Back to top Go down

What anime robot would you like to see in real life. - Page 2 Empty buff

Post  andrew motz Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:45 pm

well i dont know where to chose from
i really have a gigantic variety
first one i would chose is
ren(dont make me spell her full name) from dearS
chi from chobits
i like the idea of poket robots
and one more thing
if u somehow want to make chii
just one small notice at her programing
dont make her jump at yer neck and take u down as soon as u entered the room lol!
now seriously dont
a robot like aiko must be heavy
now that i really brought the subject how heavy is she

andrew motz

http://www.wildcatsreality.piczo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Artilects rule! Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:21 pm

Aiko wrote:Let's see...

My favorite large robots are Voltron, Gundam and Macross.

As for human size. I would have to say Hand Maid May. My very own personal Android Maid.
bounce
This has been realized already, but it was put up on eBay and given to NASA who has scrapped it for new technologies.
About: Real Mecha

Artilects rule!

Back to top Go down

Post  Artilects rule! Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:51 pm

UKbeast1 wrote:To guest 'b' : Have you got anything better to do the have intercoarse with an android You weirdo! Mad
Don't knock it till you've tried it.
I personally haven't, but I can see the attraction.
These people are called robo sexuals.
This means they get sexually aroused from artificial intelligence, such as a computer simulation in Second Life.
Robo Sexuals are not Romo Sexuals (same as above but with same gender).
Techno Sexuals adds all technology to the above definitions.

Artilects rule!

Back to top Go down

Post  Balmung Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:15 am

I think all Persocoms from Chobits are cute, but Chii is something special.

Balmung

Back to top Go down

What anime robot would you like to see in real life. - Page 2 Empty Chii

Post  Guest Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:26 pm

Balmung wrote:I think all Persocoms from Chobits are cute, but Chii is something special.
Amen! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Konrad13 Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:19 am

Balmung wrote:I think all Persocoms from Chobits are cute, but Chii is something special.

Chii is something, but I prefer the ones made to be a little more "sophisicated" (as in giving off an aura of more intelligence). Don't get me wrong, I'd love to meet Chii and all, but she is definitely too childish for me.

Konrad13

Back to top Go down

Post  Balmung Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:29 pm

Chii is like a child in mind, but she is learning fast. At the end of the anime/manga, she is less childish than on the beginning. But i like here how she is, other Persocoms are to simple.

Balmung

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiko Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:36 pm

Hmm... I am still wouldn't mind Hand Maid........ saw that a long time ago....can't remember the character name...
Aiko
Aiko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Balmung Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:21 pm

Balmung
Balmung

http://persocom.baltools.de

Back to top Go down

Post  drakke125 Wed May 06, 2009 12:20 am

Aiko wrote:Let's see...

My favorite large robots are Voltron, Gundam and Macross.

As for human size. I would have to say Hand Maid May. My very own personal Android Maid.
bounce

lolz woooow, i didn't know that there were others who have seen Hand Maid may. I'd say the same. Except I'll just go for Gundam since it seems a lil more scientific and able-for-us-to-reach (since i've seen a miniature gundam with jetpacks that make it fly five feet in the air, impressive eh? o.o" lolz)

I'd go for Hand Maid May dolls too. Chobits/persocoms sounds great too. Prob just regular maid/servants. or just a friggin comp that'll help me with my studying >< (feels like a dumb *hole that the robot is 10-100x smarter than him*)

drakke125

Back to top Go down

Post  jin_moriyama Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:16 pm

Top anime robots that I'd like to see created would have to be:
-KOS-MOS (Xenosaga anime)
-Gundam
-Hazake and Kamidake (Tenchi Muyo)
-Orbital Frames (Z.O.E.)
New here by the way, hello everybody!

jin_moriyama

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeccuk2005 Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:34 pm

jin_moriyama wrote:Top anime robots that I'd like to see created would have to be:
-KOS-MOS (Xenosaga anime)
-Gundam
-Hazake and Kamidake (Tenchi Muyo)
-Orbital Frames (Z.O.E.)
New here by the way, hello everybody!

KOS-MOS +1
Tomoki + Nymph from Sora No Otoshimono (i dont mind about not having wings Very Happy)
Steel Angel Saki
Steel angel Kurumi
Nuku Nuku
Miku

mikeccuk2005

Back to top Go down

What anime robot would you like to see in real life. - Page 2 Empty Yuzuki

Post  HaleyHanabusa Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:55 pm

Oddly enough, Minoru's Yuzuki from Chobits. I like her personality. ^.^

Chi would be cute, but REALLY overwhelming. ^w^

The first time I discovered Aiko (which is one of my favourite names, other than Aimi) I immediately thought, PERSOCOM! (Chobits was the first manga I had ever read.)

And she is, really. She just doesn't have all the software updates others do. (And, uh, she's not the Persocom brand.)

I believe there are actually some projects at Osaka University involving robots like Aiko. You should contact them! ^.^

HaleyHanabusa

Back to top Go down

What anime robot would you like to see in real life. - Page 2 Empty My top androids I would like to see...

Post  LunaExavior Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:53 am

Well there is only two I would like to see really.

KOS-MOS and VOCALOID KAITO's mascot. I really love those too and if I could see them in person that would be really awesome. To me they both represent different sides of the spectrum VOCALOID KAITO is for entertainment and his emotions are always big brother-ly. Where as KOS-MOS is the side in which we as people strive to make something for war, but if you show love even to a weapon it can have a change of heart and not murder everything mercessly.

Well enough on me, those would be my favorite androids I would want to see come to life and if I could I would make it true, but sadly I'm not that smart. T.T

Anyway good work with Aiko! : D
LunaExavior
LunaExavior

http://www.myspace.com/Luna_Exavior

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiko Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:54 pm

Well, in theory, you can modified Aiko's body a bit to make her look like
KOS-MOS.

And some cosplay costume. And you are done.
Aiko
Aiko
Admin

Back to top Go down

What anime robot would you like to see in real life. - Page 2 Empty "Waffo!"

Post  Arti Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:10 am

Who should be next?
Definitely Sugar from A Little Snow Fairy Sugar (pic in link).
rianne-jordin.deviantart.com

Arti

Back to top Go down

Post  Infini Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:13 am

KOS-MOS, absolutely. She's the driving force behind my interest in robotics, and one day I hope I can build a humanoid robot based on her.
Infini
Infini

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next