Project Aiko
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» introducing the cyberpunk software design pattern
Want to have your company logo on Aiko! Have Aiko wears the clothes you designed or sale. EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 1:57 am by japlu

» LG book updates
Want to have your company logo on Aiko! Have Aiko wears the clothes you designed or sale. EmptyTue Mar 21, 2023 5:54 pm by japlu

» LivinGrimoire swift version added
Want to have your company logo on Aiko! Have Aiko wears the clothes you designed or sale. EmptySat Jul 23, 2022 9:55 pm by japlu

» the living grimoire is now available in python as well
Want to have your company logo on Aiko! Have Aiko wears the clothes you designed or sale. EmptyTue May 03, 2022 9:03 am by japlu

» livingrimoire auxiliary modules
Want to have your company logo on Aiko! Have Aiko wears the clothes you designed or sale. EmptyMon Apr 25, 2022 4:51 pm by japlu

» [Python] Thinkable class
Want to have your company logo on Aiko! Have Aiko wears the clothes you designed or sale. EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 7:11 pm by japlu

» owly check this out
Want to have your company logo on Aiko! Have Aiko wears the clothes you designed or sale. EmptyTue Mar 22, 2022 5:03 pm by japlu

» the living grimoire AGI
Want to have your company logo on Aiko! Have Aiko wears the clothes you designed or sale. EmptyTue Mar 22, 2022 4:35 pm by japlu

» Cherry Blossom Technology Launch!!!
Want to have your company logo on Aiko! Have Aiko wears the clothes you designed or sale. EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 10:42 am by BlueSodaX

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Want to have your company logo on Aiko! Have Aiko wears the clothes you designed or sale.

5 posters

Go down

Want to have your company logo on Aiko! Have Aiko wears the clothes you designed or sale. Empty Want to have your company logo on Aiko! Have Aiko wears the clothes you designed or sale.

Post  Aiko Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:20 pm

Hi

If you own clothing stores or fashion designer, and would like Aiko to wear them for video demo & photo.
Credit will be given to you and your company. Great exposure!!!

Or if you have used clothes that you don't need, you can donate to Aiko.

Restriction
Can Not be Blue Jean. (doesn't go well with silicone, it will leave blue mark)Mad

Aiko size:
Height 151cm Bust: 82cm Waist: 57cm Hip: 84cm
Location to ship to: Brampton, Canada

Regards
Aiko

Want to have your company logo on Aiko! Have Aiko wears the clothes you designed or sale. AikoHeadHandLeg
Aiko
Aiko
Admin

http://projectaiko.com

Back to top Go down

Want to have your company logo on Aiko! Have Aiko wears the clothes you designed or sale. Empty re:

Post  markt Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:50 pm

I am a 21 year old from New Jesey U.S.A. and I have a voicemail program that people can listen to. I was wondering would it be possible for Aiko to wear a shirt in her size provided by me promoting my voicemail hotline? I am very fascinated by Aiko and am very surprised that the government has not provided funding for you. In my opinion you are a genius and should have funding. It is a big accomplishment what you have been able to dp. You have all my respect. Thank you very much.

markt

Back to top Go down

Want to have your company logo on Aiko! Have Aiko wears the clothes you designed or sale. Empty Re: Want to have your company logo on Aiko! Have Aiko wears the clothes you designed or sale.

Post  Aiko Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:11 am

Hi markt

Yes, Aiko can wear you T-Shirt, I will take a photo of it.
IF I have the time then I might do the video. Too busy making Aiko ver 2.0

Well, aiko size:

Height 152cm Bust: 82cm Waist: 57cm Hip: 84cm
Aiko
Aiko
Admin

http://projectaiko.com

Back to top Go down

Want to have your company logo on Aiko! Have Aiko wears the clothes you designed or sale. Empty Re: Want to have your company logo on Aiko! Have Aiko wears the clothes you designed or sale.

Post  Artilects rule! Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:10 pm

No offense Aiko, but as for the US and Canadian Governments are concerned, there is really no practical use for her, and other people have come out with similar models.

Artilects rule!

Back to top Go down

Post  kaiileen Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:50 pm

@Artilects rule!, just saying but, there are tons of uses for aiko/yumecom, especially once she can walk, she could hold job,s help around the house, teach, care for children or the elderly. also many thing set aiko apart from the other humanoids/actroids, she is more intelligent, for example, recognizing objects and doing math. she is also soon to be programed to help around the house, where as the actroids in japan like DER2 and DER3 are more for display, promotion, and holding jobs such as news casting and receptionist. anyway, i'm rambling. ^---^;;

@ LeTrung, i love aiko, and i just want to wish you luck! i've been watching aiko for a long time now, and she's quite amazing. i think i might sew up a dress for her that i had made once for a doll of mine. once i'm older and rich i'd be happy to donate money to you. ;D keep working hard! you are a very smart man!

kaiileen

Back to top Go down

Post  ico Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:15 am

@kaiileen - I don't get it. Neutral
ico
ico

Back to top Go down

Post  kaiileen Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:17 pm

what don't you get? XD

kaiileen

Back to top Go down

Post  ico Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:01 am

OK, nothing. I misunderstood it Smile
ico
ico

Back to top Go down

Want to have your company logo on Aiko! Have Aiko wears the clothes you designed or sale. Empty Thats a great idea.

Post  WulfCry Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:27 pm

I like this its a great idea certainly wort it as a sponsor option.

WulfCry

Back to top Go down

Want to have your company logo on Aiko! Have Aiko wears the clothes you designed or sale. Empty Do artists get a cut of the cake too?

Post  Newt Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:36 am

I'm an aspiring artist... As in, I want to paint and draw pictures, but I also want to make my own comic book. >D I don't suppose your offer extends to putting up pen names should a related shirt be donated? Obviously I want to wait until I get something out and have some following before I get anything like this on the go. However, I don't think that would be too long, and I'm sure Aiko will be around much longer. :"D

By related, I mean a shirt featuring a character once it becomes a franchise, or a shirt featuring artwork.
Newt
Newt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down