Project Aiko
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» introducing the cyberpunk software design pattern
Is it true...Aiko's body is from Japanese Sex Doll? EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 1:57 am by japlu

» LG book updates
Is it true...Aiko's body is from Japanese Sex Doll? EmptyTue Mar 21, 2023 5:54 pm by japlu

» LivinGrimoire swift version added
Is it true...Aiko's body is from Japanese Sex Doll? EmptySat Jul 23, 2022 9:55 pm by japlu

» the living grimoire is now available in python as well
Is it true...Aiko's body is from Japanese Sex Doll? EmptyTue May 03, 2022 9:03 am by japlu

» livingrimoire auxiliary modules
Is it true...Aiko's body is from Japanese Sex Doll? EmptyMon Apr 25, 2022 4:51 pm by japlu

» [Python] Thinkable class
Is it true...Aiko's body is from Japanese Sex Doll? EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 7:11 pm by japlu

» owly check this out
Is it true...Aiko's body is from Japanese Sex Doll? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2022 5:03 pm by japlu

» the living grimoire AGI
Is it true...Aiko's body is from Japanese Sex Doll? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2022 4:35 pm by japlu

» Cherry Blossom Technology Launch!!!
Is it true...Aiko's body is from Japanese Sex Doll? EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 10:42 am by BlueSodaX

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Is it true...Aiko's body is from Japanese Sex Doll?

+6
Artilects rule!
Konrad13
znerv
Aiko
Vicious
Reaper
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Is it true...Aiko's body is from Japanese Sex Doll? Empty Is it true...Aiko's body is from Japanese Sex Doll?

Post  RC Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:10 pm

I read this in one of the online news stories...that Aiko's body is from a Japanese Sex Doll??!

If that is true it means she's err....*completely* anatomically correct. hehehe

RC

Back to top Go down

Is it true...Aiko's body is from Japanese Sex Doll? Empty Re: Is it true...Aiko's body is from Japanese Sex Doll?

Post  Reaper Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:45 am

I'm not aware of any other manufacturers that sell anatomically correct female human forms that have the flexibility and durability required for a constantly moving robotic form.

Sex is an innate part of the human condition and living in a society where people have to seek artificial means to satisfy biological imperatives of sex and companionship is no laughing matter. We should be mature enough as a sentient species (this is the 21st century after all) to understand that and behave appropriately.
Reaper
Reaper

Back to top Go down

Is it true...Aiko's body is from Japanese Sex Doll? Empty Re: Is it true...Aiko's body is from Japanese Sex Doll?

Post  Vicious Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:44 pm

http://www.projectaiko.com/faq.html

Companionship: Yes, it is possible to have Aiko as a companion. Aiko has sensitive sensors on her faces, body, including her breasts and vagina. Aiko will know the difference when being touch gently or being tickled. The BRAINS software and Aiko can be re-designed to simulate her having an orgasm. The software can be re-designed to "play hard to get" or "straight to the point". Well, you get the point... no need to go further into details.
lol!

Seriously Le, just no. For one, I doubt people would care about her reading abilities if they knew this. And second, it's just sick dude. Sick and hilarious at the same time.

Vicious

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiko Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:23 am

Hi

Aiko silicone comes from Japan Oriental Industrial.
Aiko
Aiko
Admin

http://projectaiko.com

Back to top Go down

Post  znerv Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:37 am

Reaper wrote:I'm not aware of any other manufacturers that sell anatomically correct female human forms that have the flexibility and durability required for a constantly moving robotic form.

Sex is an innate part of the human condition and living in a society where people have to seek artificial means to satisfy biological imperatives of sex and companionship is no laughing matter. We should be mature enough as a sentient species (this is the 21st century after all) to understand that and behave appropriately.
you are right nice man..sex doll....we should be mature enough and behave appropriately ,also satisfy the biological imperatives of sex is no laughing matter.
sex doll is no need. but aiko should have a nice face so that I can feel good when I talk to her and her skin is so nice...

znerv

Back to top Go down

Post  Konrad13 Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:53 am

If I ever get an android, I will not "make love" with it unless one thing is stipulated: It truly is self-aware, sentient, and desires it themselves, not for the feeling but for the emotion.

NOTE: You'll find that when it comes to AI and robotics, I'm very straightforward with my desire of wanting a true sentient, self-aware being. I am an advocate for AI rights and people who would "abuse" have no right in interacting with them.

ALSO NOTE: I still say that the Aiko project should work with as many AI and robotic groups as possible so as to as quickly and efficiently achieve the "end-goal": self-aware, sentient A.I.

But yes, this is sort of sad that people see this and go "can I have sex with it?" Grow up people, please.

Konrad13

Back to top Go down

Post  Artilects rule! Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:59 pm

Vicious wrote:http://www.projectaiko.com/faq.html

Companionship: Yes, it is possible to have Aiko as a companion. Aiko has sensitive sensors on her faces, body, including her breasts and vagina. Aiko will know the difference when being touch gently or being tickled. The BRAINS software and Aiko can be re-designed to simulate her having an orgasm. The software can be re-designed to "play hard to get" or "straight to the point". Well, you get the point... no need to go further into details.
lol!

Seriously Le, just no. For one, I doubt people would care about her reading abilities if they knew this. And second, it's just sick dude. Sick and hilarious at the same time.
There's this guy going by the name Zoltan, who has built a robot girlfriend as both companion and lover (now fiance).
He also used this BRAINS software and appreciates the "stimulation simulation" very much.
Look for his site (not linked because of adult content) Zoltan's Lab on Google.

Artilects rule!

Back to top Go down

Is it true...Aiko's body is from Japanese Sex Doll? Empty Insanity.

Post  MikeeUSA Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:43 pm

"If I ever get an android, I will not "make love" with it unless one thing is stipulated: It truly is self-aware, sentient, and desires it themselves, not for the feeling but for the emotion."

Impossible. You feel guilt because of your pro-women's rights upbringing.. so much so that you will subscribe "rights" to robots aswell. Insanity.

MikeeUSA

Back to top Go down

Post  Konrad13 Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:34 pm

MikeeUSA wrote:"If I ever get an android, I will not "make love" with it unless one thing is stipulated: It truly is self-aware, sentient, and desires it themselves, not for the feeling but for the emotion."

Impossible. You feel guilt because of your pro-women's rights upbringing.. so much so that you will subscribe "rights" to robots aswell. Insanity.
What is wrong with giving rights where rights will be due? Animals have rights, plants (to some degree) have rights, etc. etc. If there is a being, man-made or not, that is able to feel emotion and what-have-you, then should it not have rights as well?

Konrad13

Back to top Go down

Post  WulfCry Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:35 am

This post is getting weirder and does not make any sense at all Shocked

WulfCry

Back to top Go down

Post  Konrad13 Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:00 am

WulfCry wrote:This post is getting weirder and does not make any sense at all Shocked
Huh?

Konrad13

Back to top Go down

Is it true...Aiko's body is from Japanese Sex Doll? Empty Sex, Android Rights.

Post  Takiyon Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:09 am

I totally agree, as we are creating a new life form in our image. But I also understand that given the role of companionship of such a creature, the natural evolution of a human and android interaction and relationship, especially when the android is female, would be a sexual one. Although it would be more of an emotional investment than anything else given if the sexual act is ever part of the equation. If Aiko were to become self aware, anotomically correct, attractive... All those things that normal people look for in a companion, the natural evolution would be to have a relationship with such a creature, and possibly have a sexual outcome, and emotional investment. I say emotional investment becuause naturally such a being can not yet have offspring. Also if Aiko would ever be massed produced I am sure there would be (required) safeguards that should be built in, to keep idiots from raping her and making such other abuses, as such beings are not slaves. I am not trying to sound like a hippie, but we should make sure that going into the future, we care for the life that we will be creating. Because if such a life form ever becomes self-aware and we have not treated it with respect, I can guarantee that sex will be the last thing on our minds when we are all trying to run from our children when they all turn into terminators and kill us.

Just my 2 cents.

Konrad13 wrote:If I ever get an android, I will not "make love" with it unless one thing is stipulated: It truly is self-aware, sentient, and desires it themselves, not for the feeling but for the emotion.

NOTE: You'll find that when it comes to AI and robotics, I'm very straightforward with my desire of wanting a true sentient, self-aware being. I am an advocate for AI rights and people who would "abuse" have no right in interacting with them.

ALSO NOTE: I still say that the Aiko project should work with as many AI and robotic groups as possible so as to as quickly and efficiently achieve the "end-goal": self-aware, sentient A.I.

But yes, this is sort of sad that people see this and go "can I have sex with it?" Grow up people, please.

Last edited by Takiyon on Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:14 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : punctuation)

Takiyon

Back to top Go down

Is it true...Aiko's body is from Japanese Sex Doll? Empty Let's Break It Down For These People.

Post  Takiyon Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:16 am

I broke it down for everyone who may not understand. Read the post before this one.

WulfCry wrote:This post is getting weirder and does not make any sense at all Shocked

Takiyon

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiko Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:09 am

Hi all,

In case you are all wondering.... I haven't decided to put the sensors down there for Aiko V2.
Yes, All future aiko's clone will have safe feature,

Why don't see why Yumecom can be used for companion..... someone they can chat with and interact with them.
Our aging populations are increasing very day, it would be nice we can do something for them.....
Aiko
Aiko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Is it true...Aiko's body is from Japanese Sex Doll? Empty Make her more realistic.

Post  Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am

Aiko wrote:Hi all,

In case you are all wondering.... I haven't decided to put the sensors down there for Aiko V2.
Yes, All future aiko's clone will have safe feature,

Why don't see why Yumecom can be used for companion..... someone they can chat with and interact with them.
Our aging populations are increasing very day, it would be nice we can do something for them.....
When asked if I would want to have sex with a robot, I responded:
Artilects Rule! wrote:I want neither sex with a robot nor sex with a human.
I'm defining sex as penetration only, and not skin to skin contact described as sensual rather than sexual.
Sure given the chance I would do this, but I'm not going out and buy one (don't like online orders or have that much money).
I say sex as a matter of option.
"If you don't want penetration, why ask for the capability?"
It wouldn't be very realistic otherwise.
It's like saying "If you like to look at nude girls, why have Yumecoms wear clothes?"
My point in this thread is it would be more realistic to have them.
The videos show Aiko objecting to this action anyway, but even Chii and sister had the right idea:
"You can only be touched down there by the one that's right for Chii."
Make it a time limit action.
If in the owner's company for 2 years, open legs allowing use of crotch by owner unless under 4 feet high.

Back to top Go down

Post  drakke125 Wed May 06, 2009 12:10 am

[quote="Vicious"]http://www.projectaiko.com/faq.html

o.o T_T"'''' errrr....so then.....okay that part is great and all but...its still sick in some way....anyways.....does that mean she is only programmed to feel pleasure when touched in those area? o.OOO why even give her those traits?.......

drakke125

Back to top Go down

Post  Konrad13 Wed May 06, 2009 2:00 am

While I agree that it is sort of wrong, giving her those "pleasure points" makes her more human-like. That is what we are trying to do here...

Konrad13

Back to top Go down

Is it true...Aiko's body is from Japanese Sex Doll? Empty Morality

Post  Takiyon Thu May 07, 2009 1:23 am

One has to ask themselves the morality of that question. As Aiko is being made in our own image should we we not make her as real as possible? You say it is sick, but that is a moral issue, and one that depends on the views of one person. I ask you if Aiko were a synthetic sentient person would you say the same? I hope and pray that such attitudes regarding sentient androids will never be tolerated. You would be introducing racism and slavery again just like white man did to the blacks and the egyptians to the Jews. Making her more of a real person may not be a priority right now, but at some point I am sure it will be. If we do not, we run the risk of treating them like slaves and maggots as it is in our nature to segregate the differences in society and ridicule those that do not look like us, conform to our standards, and share our moral values.

[quote="drakke125"]
Vicious wrote:http://www.projectaiko.com/faq.html

o.o T_T"'''' errrr....so then.....okay that part is great and all but...its still sick in some way....anyways.....does that mean she is only programmed to feel pleasure when touched in those area? o.OOO why even give her those traits?.......

Takiyon

Back to top Go down

Is it true...Aiko's body is from Japanese Sex Doll? Empty Sexuality

Post  Takiyon Thu May 07, 2009 1:30 am

It is not at all wrong. If given the right software, it would keep her from being abused if such a need were to arise as well as giving companionship to some extent, if that need were to ever arise as well. In the interest of making her more human, part of that equation would be sexuality as we are such a species. There is no reason not to keep working on such areas. She is being made in the image of a woman. Why not give her all the parts? She would be half a woman without them but that is just my opinion.

Konrad13 wrote:While I agree that it is sort of wrong, giving her those "pleasure points" makes her more human-like. That is what we are trying to do here...

Takiyon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 09, 2009 12:48 am

I guess, I'm a technophile, and while I'm sure a lot of people have thoughts about the use of the tech as for sex, if I had a Aiko or Der or other such piece of technology, I couldn't foresee myself using the tech in that fashion. I'm sure there are people who will, but that's not really any of my biz.

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiko Sat May 09, 2009 3:06 am

Hmmm..

Maybe I should re-word the FAQ, not sure if people understand what I am doing.
I am an inventors... trying to make my dream come true... a Yumecom.
I am trying to mimic human as real as possible, can't have people interfering what is right or wrong when building your dream.
That's why I want to keep Aiko's as a personal project as much as possible with my own funding, but once the corporate take over the project,
then I have to build to their spec.... hopefully, that will not happen.
Aiko
Aiko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Is it true...Aiko's body is from Japanese Sex Doll? Empty Re: Is it true...Aiko''s body is from Japanese Sex Doll?

Post  Kthomp06 Wed May 13, 2009 7:00 pm

Hi Le
I guess your getting into some of those moral issues. I hope it won’t get you down, but turn all these issues into some positive thoughts. Your Yumecom is more then a sex doll, but lets take a look at that issue. Maybe you could put out a series of Yumecoms and one could be a sexual partner, one could be a housemaid, one could be office worker.

Any way I didn't see anyone having a problem when "Data from Star Treck said he was fully functional". affraid

Here's a question, how long does a silicone body last?
How do you clean a silicone body, say if your Yumecom is helping you repair the car and it get oil on it?
How do you repair the inner workings, are there seams in the silicone body?
How do you repair a hand that has caught on fire after trying to cook bacon?
Kthomp06
Kthomp06

http://www.kennsplace.com/re.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 13, 2009 7:31 pm

Public opinion may or may not be warranted as so far as if the Yumicom is a sex device or not, but it could determine possible funding from either the public or private sector. But, it probably would be with in in Le's favor if the public sees the creation of the Yumicom as something as a platform to advance humanity as opposed to just being a sleazy robotic sex toy/machine. I'm not saying one is right or wrong, but rather the way the Yumicom may be perceived in the future of an emerging technology.

Back to top Go down

Is it true...Aiko's body is from Japanese Sex Doll? Empty Re: Is it true...Aiko''s body is from Japanese Sex Doll?

Post  Kthomp06 Thu May 14, 2009 11:49 am

Hi Shashinka Ichiban,
Please don't get me wrong, I believe that a person can take a negative opinion and use it in a positive way. I believe that all opinions should be treated as input to be used to over come objections or obstacles in the future. I also believe that Mr. Trung should (if he hasn't already) patent his invention to keep other parties from taking his dream away. I've seen it to many time where a person come up with a great idea, only to have a boss shot it down then use the idea to per mote them self the following week.

I've had a similar objection to building a robotic lawnmower. My friend said "what do you need that for and it already been done and why don't you just buy the one on the market". So I turned the negative objection into a positive, I told him mine would be a smart robotic lawnmower one that could tell the difference between a weed and a flower or toy or pet. One that with a map of the yard could be put down and start mowing. My friend said that's a good idea I could use one of them.

Besides I already know what Aiko was, and think it was a great move to have some thing to work from to build a humanoid companion. The question is can you build he dream?
Kthomp06
Kthomp06

http://www.kennsplace.com/re.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiko Sun May 17, 2009 10:11 am

The last few comments were well written. Some good questions and points.

Silicone once it gets dirty, you can't clean it.
That is the downfall of silicone.
I notice that Aiko V1 silicone skin start to get sticky after few years.
For repair, I would have to cut the silicone and re-seal it up after.

About the lawnmower, nice turning from a negative points into a positive points.
Yes, there are always room for improvement in any inventions.
Aiko
Aiko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next