Project Aiko
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» introducing the cyberpunk software design pattern
Is it true...Aiko's body is from Japanese Sex Doll? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 1:57 am by japlu

» LG book updates
Is it true...Aiko's body is from Japanese Sex Doll? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 21, 2023 5:54 pm by japlu

» LivinGrimoire swift version added
Is it true...Aiko's body is from Japanese Sex Doll? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 23, 2022 9:55 pm by japlu

» the living grimoire is now available in python as well
Is it true...Aiko's body is from Japanese Sex Doll? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2022 9:03 am by japlu

» livingrimoire auxiliary modules
Is it true...Aiko's body is from Japanese Sex Doll? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2022 4:51 pm by japlu

» [Python] Thinkable class
Is it true...Aiko's body is from Japanese Sex Doll? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 7:11 pm by japlu

» owly check this out
Is it true...Aiko's body is from Japanese Sex Doll? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2022 5:03 pm by japlu

» the living grimoire AGI
Is it true...Aiko's body is from Japanese Sex Doll? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2022 4:35 pm by japlu

» Cherry Blossom Technology Launch!!!
Is it true...Aiko's body is from Japanese Sex Doll? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 10:42 am by BlueSodaX

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Is it true...Aiko's body is from Japanese Sex Doll?

+6
Artilects rule!
Konrad13
znerv
Aiko
Vicious
Reaper
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Is it true...Aiko's body is from Japanese Sex Doll? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is it true...Aiko''''''''''''''''s body is from Japanese Sex Doll?

Post  Kthomp06 Sun May 17, 2009 1:35 pm

Hi Le, thank you for your reply.
Here's how I see Aiko's body, she is a silicone based anatomically correct representation of the human body. What better model to work from, I mean you can purchase her once and take all her measurements no need to pay a model over and over again. You can clone her body to a form and make her over and over for different stages of production, provided you don't take her apart first.

Anyway I did some research and found that silicone only last about 10 years or so before braking down. I also found this pdf file http://www.dowcorning.com/content/publishedlit/62-1144-01.pdf this may help, it talks about stain-resistant silicone. You may also want to think about UV protection and mold protection to give the silicone a longer life span. Something like ArmorAll, but you would need to try it on a sample first say like a padded bicycle seat cover. You know the seat covers they say are gel filled.

To make a more real representation of the human body I believe you need to brake down the human body into parts. First you need a frame (skeleton) made of say carbon fiber, it's lightweight, strong and can be formed easily. Next muscles, you can form silicon into muscles and attach them to the skeleton. This would give shape to the body. Now onto the arteries and veins, how about using surgical tubing. The body needs a pulse like a human body and a small pump can make the pulse. The arteries and veins can also be used as heat displacement for the CPU, servos and motors. This also gives you an external way of knowing that the body has power. As for the skin I was thinking of something like a wet suit for divers. It forms to the body and when pulled on it acts like skin and you can put touch and heat sensors into it. On to the touch sensors, I look know further that my keyboard. A keyboard has 101 touch sensors and can be expanded; it is a network of touch sensors. It can be made it a flexible membrane and connected through the serial port.

These are just some thoughts and yes I now I have too much time on my hands. Laughing
Kthomp06
Kthomp06

http://www.kennsplace.com/re.html

Back to top Go down

Is it true...Aiko's body is from Japanese Sex Doll? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is it true...Aiko's body is from Japanese Sex Doll?

Post  Konrad13 Wed May 20, 2009 5:48 am

On the topic of muscles:

http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en-us&vid=91848a12-9b86-4e66-b438-ed0e0be364a7

The only downside is that one would need a large number of said threads and a container of methanol. However, more research is being done, and I believe we will see a breakthrough in this field within years.

As for a frame: Yes, it has to be sturdy, and carbon nanotubes may be the way to go, though the tech on these is still in the trial phases, but could be used for numerous things within the body: heat sinks, passages for electricity to the various parts of the body, and, surprisingly, as vocalcords! However, we may want to hold off on cnt-vocals for now...

Another thing that needs to be looked into is not just the body, but also how Aiko acts: personality. Mr Trung has stated that Aiko has a "base personality" and there may be options to upload more, but these base personalities need to also have the processor power and memory to expand and evolve to meet their surroundings. I'd also be interested in trying to determine how Aiko is able to clean and interact in her environment. It's one thing to tell Aiko to clean, and another for her to be able to, because even such a simple process as cleaning requires a lot of thinking and processing. Think of it, first you have to sort the trash from the things you want to keep, then you have to further sort your belongings. From their you have to locate a location to place your belongings, then sweep/mop/vacuum/etc. A lot of this requires a lot of extrapolation, particularly when it comes to sorting between trash and belongings. How can Aiko tell a scrap piece of paper apart from an all-important note pertaining to her upcoming maintenance check. And how would the various personalities differentiate in how they would clean. Would a "chipper" model focus on dusting and sweeping whilst a "sullen" model focuses on picking through trash and belongings.

The thing is, Aiko and the goal of AI is extremely advanced. However the "30-40" year model is not what I personally expect. 10-20 is probably more reasonable, is overly liberal, so a 20-30 model should be expected. And remember, the sole way, as of now, for a robot to become declared an AI is the Turing Test. As human as possible is the goal

Konrad13

Back to top Go down

Is it true...Aiko's body is from Japanese Sex Doll? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is it true...Aiko's body is from Japanese Sex Doll?

Post  Aiko Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:38 am

Good point.

Right now the software does NOT know the difference between a scrap piece of paper or an important piece of paper.
Human we can make a good judgment of what is good and what is not good.
Very interesting topic, I never figure how to do it, but someday someone will figure how to program it.
Aiko
Aiko
Admin

http://projectaiko.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kthomp06 Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:58 am

Wow this is getting good. We have people sorting trash.

Ok let see if I where to go into some ones home to clean and I saw papers on a desk I think I would stack them instead of sort through them. If there were paper on the floor smashed into a ball I would consider it to be trash. Aiko can tell the difference between an aspirin bottle and a box, she could tell the difference between a balled up paper and flat one.
Kthomp06
Kthomp06

http://www.kennsplace.com/re.html

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2