Project Aiko
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» introducing the cyberpunk software design pattern
Who want Vocaloid/Utau using Aiko voice bank SDK free. EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 1:57 am by japlu

» LG book updates
Who want Vocaloid/Utau using Aiko voice bank SDK free. EmptyTue Mar 21, 2023 5:54 pm by japlu

» LivinGrimoire swift version added
Who want Vocaloid/Utau using Aiko voice bank SDK free. EmptySat Jul 23, 2022 9:55 pm by japlu

» the living grimoire is now available in python as well
Who want Vocaloid/Utau using Aiko voice bank SDK free. EmptyTue May 03, 2022 9:03 am by japlu

» livingrimoire auxiliary modules
Who want Vocaloid/Utau using Aiko voice bank SDK free. EmptyMon Apr 25, 2022 4:51 pm by japlu

» [Python] Thinkable class
Who want Vocaloid/Utau using Aiko voice bank SDK free. EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 7:11 pm by japlu

» owly check this out
Who want Vocaloid/Utau using Aiko voice bank SDK free. EmptyTue Mar 22, 2022 5:03 pm by japlu

» the living grimoire AGI
Who want Vocaloid/Utau using Aiko voice bank SDK free. EmptyTue Mar 22, 2022 4:35 pm by japlu

» Cherry Blossom Technology Launch!!!
Who want Vocaloid/Utau using Aiko voice bank SDK free. EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 10:42 am by BlueSodaX

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who want Vocaloid/Utau using Aiko voice bank SDK free.

+2
ico
Aiko
6 posters

Go down

Aiko Voice bank for Vocaloid/Utau

Aiko Voice Bank SDK Free of course

Not interested in Aiko Voice Bank

Don't like Aiko voice

View results

Who want Vocaloid/Utau using Aiko voice bank SDK free. Empty Who want Vocaloid/Utau using Aiko voice bank SDK free.

Post  Aiko Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:51 am

Hi

Started playing around with the vocaloid/utau stuff, I think it is possible to implement the new voice with Aiko english and japanese voices.
It will probably take me a whole full month to make the voice bank of Aiko.
However, I will need about 1000 "yes poll" before I even start working on it.
There is no point doing something when no one is interested.

Anyway, here is aiko new voices.

Regards
Le santa

p.s Download English implement aiko voice into utau Example.

http://www.projectaiko.com/song/TitanicAiko3.wav

Last edited by Aiko on Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Aiko
Aiko
Admin

http://projectaiko.com

Back to top Go down

Who want Vocaloid/Utau using Aiko voice bank SDK free. Empty Re: Who want Vocaloid/Utau using Aiko voice bank SDK free.

Post  ico Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:53 am

I don't think you reach 1000 votes here.
You should post this on Vocaloid and UTAU forums - because those will be the people who will actually use the voice and make songs with it.

this one looks to be the biggest and it's for voca and utau
http://vocaloidotaku.net/

you could post it maybe here
http://vocaloidotaku.net/index.php?/forum/11-songs-pvs-mmds/
or here
http://vocaloidotaku.net/index.php?/forum/20-general-discussion/

it would be needed to add some introduction what's Aiko so the people understand what's about Smile
ico
ico

Back to top Go down

Who want Vocaloid/Utau using Aiko voice bank SDK free. Empty Re: Who want Vocaloid/Utau using Aiko voice bank SDK free.

Post  Aiko Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:17 am

The slower the vote, the better it is for me. More time to program it.

I don't really need 1000 votes, just some decent number, and I will start full programing it.

I don't know much about vocaloid forum or utau forum, if you know someone who is into those stuff, then ask them if they can pass the words around.

Ask you know I am not good with talking or typing for that matter, it would be better if someone can do it for me.
Sad

Aiko
Aiko
Admin

http://projectaiko.com

Back to top Go down

Who want Vocaloid/Utau using Aiko voice bank SDK free. Empty Volcaloid Aiko?

Post  Arti Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:24 pm

Is that just the best you can do right now, or will it actually be a monotone broken up voice?

Arti

Back to top Go down

Who want Vocaloid/Utau using Aiko voice bank SDK free. Empty Aiko's new voice

Post  Gilda Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:26 pm

Aiko's new voice is lovely!
I don't think it is monotone.

Nice work cheers
Gilda
Gilda

Back to top Go down

Post  Friedslick6 Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:30 pm

Currently, 50/202 (24.752475...%) of all forum members have voted for "Aiko Voice Bank SDK Free of course."
If I were you, I'd wait until at least 62.5% of all forum members vote towards this before starting work on it.

Friedslick6

Back to top Go down

Post  nick11380 Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:15 pm

There are 114 people following 283 followers on twitter. Maybe this should be put on twitter.

nick11380

Back to top Go down

Who want Vocaloid/Utau using Aiko voice bank SDK free. Empty aiko's voice

Post  Nicholas Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:06 am

hi
im 17 and im really interested in robots.ur's was one of the amazings ;D
her voice vas beautiful.i loved that Smile.and i luv that song she sang
good luck Aikos enginier
im waiting for Aiko's improvement Very Happy

Nicholas

Back to top Go down

Post  Harkinian Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:54 pm

hello Smile
you did well in do her new voice, it can be usual after all, now you should need 2 things more to concentrate, the 1st is investigate some way to simulate her expressions and 2nd, try to investigate some way to make more formal movements, that's all, nice to meet you aiko, よろしくお願いします^^

pd: i accepted the idea of that thing of vocaloid/utau, just for our wishes, i hope for a cute persocon hug too w.
Harkinian
Harkinian

Back to top Go down

Post  Gilda Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:23 pm

Le and a guy from Hong Kong called Ricky Ma are working in her facial expressions right now.
Aiko Version 2 is very realistic.
Le has put pics here in the forum. Take a look : https://projectaiko.forumotion.com/t334-aiko-v2-new-faces-image
Gilda
Gilda

Back to top Go down

Post  Harkinian Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:26 pm

Gilda wrote:Le and a guy from Hong Kong called Ricky Ma are working in her facial expressions right now.
Aiko Version 2 is very realistic.
Le has put pics here in the forum. Take a look : https://projectaiko.forumotion.com/t334-aiko-v2-new-faces-image

oh, thank for those pics, this day i've readed with chii the 1st part of a city with no people, i wonder if somebody have the japanese version of that book?...
Harkinian
Harkinian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down