Project Aiko
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Team Fuki: Pioneers in the Coding World
Hatsune Miku might get English voicebank and go to US EmptyFri Jun 14, 2024 6:00 am by japlu

» introducing the cyberpunk software design pattern
Hatsune Miku might get English voicebank and go to US EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 1:57 am by japlu

» LG book updates
Hatsune Miku might get English voicebank and go to US EmptyTue Mar 21, 2023 5:54 pm by japlu

» LivinGrimoire swift version added
Hatsune Miku might get English voicebank and go to US EmptySat Jul 23, 2022 9:55 pm by japlu

» the living grimoire is now available in python as well
Hatsune Miku might get English voicebank and go to US EmptyTue May 03, 2022 9:03 am by japlu

» livingrimoire auxiliary modules
Hatsune Miku might get English voicebank and go to US EmptyMon Apr 25, 2022 4:51 pm by japlu

» [Python] Thinkable class
Hatsune Miku might get English voicebank and go to US EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 7:11 pm by japlu

» owly check this out
Hatsune Miku might get English voicebank and go to US EmptyTue Mar 22, 2022 5:03 pm by japlu

» the living grimoire AGI
Hatsune Miku might get English voicebank and go to US EmptyTue Mar 22, 2022 4:35 pm by japlu

June 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930

Calendar Calendar


Hatsune Miku might get English voicebank and go to US

+2
Discoman
ico
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hatsune Miku might get English voicebank and go to US Empty Hatsune Miku might get English voicebank and go to US

Post  ico Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:48 am

During the "Hatsune Miku: Meet the Makers of a Digital Idol" panel in this year's New York Comic Con/New York Anime Festival, it was revealed that Hatsune Miku could potentially come to the United States in an English version - if she got enough friends on Facebook, that is.

Possibility of a Vocaloid shop opening in the US should there be enough demand for it.

Plans for a English Miku to be materialized provided her Facebookhas more than 39,390 likes.
(39 could be pronounced as “Miku” or “Sankyu” in Japanese, which means “Thank You” in English)

So for all the Vocaloid and Miku fans out there this is a great chance to make yourself be heard to the Crypton officials and Saki Fujita (Hatsune Miku’s VA). At least 39,390 likes are required on Facebookto make the plan into a reality.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hatsune-Miku/10150149727825637?v=wall

http://leetneet.com/component/k2/item/286-nyaf/nycc-vocaloid-panel-reveals-mikus-potential-us-arrival-and-more
http://www.vocaloidism.com/2010/10/11/a-english-version-of-hatsune-miku-in-the-future/
Hatsune Miku might get English voicebank and go to US Englis10
Hatsune Miku might get English voicebank and go to US Englis11
ico
ico

Posts : 211
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-10-05
Age : 43
Location : Europe

Back to top Go down

Hatsune Miku might get English voicebank and go to US Empty Re: Hatsune Miku might get English voicebank and go to US

Post  Discoman Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:24 pm

sweet! finally a chance for an english vocaloid!
yay miku!
Laughing
Discoman
Discoman
Admin

Posts : 212
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-07-01
Age : 30
Location : USA

http://blogofthehawk.com

Back to top Go down

Hatsune Miku might get English voicebank and go to US Empty Re: Hatsune Miku might get English voicebank and go to US

Post  ico Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:37 pm

ico
ico

Posts : 211
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-10-05
Age : 43
Location : Europe

Back to top Go down

Hatsune Miku might get English voicebank and go to US Empty Karaoke Keyboard

Post  Arti Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:42 pm

I don't understand.
Isn't she just another karaoke generator/editor?
If that's the case, I'm sure there are better ones around.

Arti
Guest


Back to top Go down

Hatsune Miku might get English voicebank and go to US Empty Re: Hatsune Miku might get English voicebank and go to US

Post  ico Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:05 am

Arti wrote:I don't understand.
Isn't she just another karaoke generator/editor?
If that's the case, I'm sure there are better ones around.
lol, poor Miku so that's what you've become...here, have a leek Smile

ico
ico

Posts : 211
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-10-05
Age : 43
Location : Europe

Back to top Go down

Hatsune Miku might get English voicebank and go to US Empty Re: Hatsune Miku might get English voicebank and go to US

Post  ico Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:30 am

ico
ico

Posts : 211
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-10-05
Age : 43
Location : Europe

Back to top Go down

Hatsune Miku might get English voicebank and go to US Empty I'll take a look.

Post  Arti Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:24 pm

Miku Hatsune - Romeo and Cinderella [HD] subtitled version
http://www. youtube.com/watch?v=0f3FZYM76M0
Hatsume Miku - Romeo and Cinderella Live in HD (1080p 1920 x 1080)
http://www. youtube.com/watch?v=5DnPYoST3Gg

Arti
Guest


Back to top Go down

Hatsune Miku might get English voicebank and go to US Empty Re: Hatsune Miku might get English voicebank and go to US

Post  ico Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:14 pm

ico
ico

Posts : 211
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-10-05
Age : 43
Location : Europe

Back to top Go down

Hatsune Miku might get English voicebank and go to US Empty Re: Hatsune Miku might get English voicebank and go to US

Post  ico Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:26 pm

ico
ico

Posts : 211
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-10-05
Age : 43
Location : Europe

Back to top Go down

Hatsune Miku might get English voicebank and go to US Empty Re: Hatsune Miku might get English voicebank and go to US

Post  PJ Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:10 am


My friend makkst recorded that :p
and that's his youtube account
He told me about it right away on skype when recording that video :p
PJ
PJ

Posts : 86
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-04-13
Location : Netherlands

http://masterpj.homeip.net/blog

Back to top Go down

Hatsune Miku might get English voicebank and go to US Empty Re: Hatsune Miku might get English voicebank and go to US

Post  PJ Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:26 am

Arti wrote:I don't understand.
Isn't she just another karaoke generator/editor?
If that's the case, I'm sure there are better ones around.

Not even close.
And miku is the most popular
PJ
PJ

Posts : 86
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-04-13
Location : Netherlands

http://masterpj.homeip.net/blog

Back to top Go down

Hatsune Miku might get English voicebank and go to US Empty Re: Hatsune Miku might get English voicebank and go to US

Post  PJ Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:26 am

ico wrote:
Arti wrote:I don't understand.
Isn't she just another karaoke generator/editor?
If that's the case, I'm sure there are better ones around.
lol, poor Miku so that's what you've become...here, have a leek Smile


I got that 3D model on my pc ;3
OH right vocaloid lasershows starting from januari ;3
PJ
PJ

Posts : 86
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-04-13
Location : Netherlands

http://masterpj.homeip.net/blog

Back to top Go down

Hatsune Miku might get English voicebank and go to US Empty Re: Hatsune Miku might get English voicebank and go to US

Post  ico Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:51 am

PJ wrote:OH right vocaloid lasershows starting from januari ;3
then lets see Smile

could you tell me where did you get that projector film (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSN0xm0uTPA) -I found some companies on the internet but maybe you know something better
I would like to make a holographic virtual avatar for the computer in the future (using a mini led projector) -something like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyApOGUxTTw but a miku&co hologram
ico
ico

Posts : 211
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-10-05
Age : 43
Location : Europe

Back to top Go down

Hatsune Miku might get English voicebank and go to US Empty Re: Hatsune Miku might get English voicebank and go to US

Post  PJ Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:06 am

ico wrote:During the "Hatsune Miku: Meet the Makers of a Digital Idol" panel in this year's New York Comic Con/New York Anime Festival, it was revealed that Hatsune Miku could potentially come to the United States in an English version - if she got enough friends on Facebook, that is.

Possibility of a Vocaloid shop opening in the US should there be enough demand for it.

Plans for a English Miku to be materialized provided her Facebookhas more than 39,390 likes.
(39 could be pronounced as “Miku” or “Sankyu” in Japanese, which means “Thank You” in English)

So for all the Vocaloid and Miku fans out there this is a great chance to make yourself be heard to the Crypton officials and Saki Fujita (Hatsune Miku’s VA). At least 39,390 likes are required on Facebookto make the plan into a reality.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hatsune-Miku/10150149727825637?v=wall

http://leetneet.com/component/k2/item/286-nyaf/nycc-vocaloid-panel-reveals-mikus-potential-us-arrival-and-more
http://www.vocaloidism.com/2010/10/11/a-english-version-of-hatsune-miku-in-the-future/
Hatsune Miku might get English voicebank and go to US Englis10
Hatsune Miku might get English voicebank and go to US Englis11



NOOOOOOOOOOOO PLZ DONT MAKE ENGLISH MIKU
IMAGINE ALL THE SHITLOAD OF NOOBISH MIKU SONGS!
PJ
PJ

Posts : 86
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-04-13
Location : Netherlands

http://masterpj.homeip.net/blog

Back to top Go down

Hatsune Miku might get English voicebank and go to US Empty Re: Hatsune Miku might get English voicebank and go to US

Post  animeunplugged Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:02 pm

Well...I think it is good idea
animeunplugged
animeunplugged

Posts : 69
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-04-24
Location : wichita ,ks

http://syfyrobotics.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Hatsune Miku might get English voicebank and go to US Empty Re: Hatsune Miku might get English voicebank and go to US

Post  PJ Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:03 pm

animeunplugged wrote:Well...I think it is good idea

Miku instant death... I don't see why it's an good idea.

Make an new vocaloid for that...

Miku's face will become this Sad instead of this Smile

when her english voice is made
PJ
PJ

Posts : 86
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-04-13
Location : Netherlands

http://masterpj.homeip.net/blog

Back to top Go down

Hatsune Miku might get English voicebank and go to US Empty Re: Hatsune Miku might get English voicebank and go to US

Post  ico Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:21 pm

there's no turning back now:
♪Official information of English Miku♪
Regarding "English Miku" project, we've already done a brief recording
last week.
Now we are checking the pronunciation etc.
Those voices are very kawaii you should like them!
...I hope we'll show you a demo soon.
But please understand it takes time.
I'll keep you informedanything new for this project.
Thanks for supporting us.
ico
ico

Posts : 211
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-10-05
Age : 43
Location : Europe

Back to top Go down

Hatsune Miku might get English voicebank and go to US Empty Re: Hatsune Miku might get English voicebank and go to US

Post  PJ Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:23 pm

ico wrote:there's no turning back now:
♪Official information of English Miku♪
Regarding "English Miku" project, we've already done a brief recording
last week.
Now we are checking the pronunciation etc.
Those voices are very kawaii you should like them!
...I hope we'll show you a demo soon.
But please understand it takes time.
I'll keep you informedanything new for this project.
Thanks for supporting us.

I'm really pissed off.
Thanks crypton for becoming money hungry people Evil or Very Mad
I think my fanishm for hatsune miku after all those years is coming to an end... Sad
PJ
PJ

Posts : 86
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-04-13
Location : Netherlands

http://masterpj.homeip.net/blog

Back to top Go down

Hatsune Miku might get English voicebank and go to US Empty Re: Hatsune Miku might get English voicebank and go to US

Post  PJ Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:37 pm

PJ wrote:
ico wrote:there's no turning back now:
♪Official information of English Miku♪
Regarding "English Miku" project, we've already done a brief recording
last week.
Now we are checking the pronunciation etc.
Those voices are very kawaii you should like them!
...I hope we'll show you a demo soon.
But please understand it takes time.
I'll keep you informedanything new for this project.
Thanks for supporting us.

I'm really pissed off.
Thanks crypton for becoming money hungry people Evil or Very Mad
I think my fanishm for hatsune miku after all those years is coming to an end... Sad

Btw are these people really from crypton?
PJ
PJ

Posts : 86
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-04-13
Location : Netherlands

http://masterpj.homeip.net/blog

Back to top Go down

Hatsune Miku might get English voicebank and go to US Empty Re: Hatsune Miku might get English voicebank and go to US

Post  PJ Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:41 pm

ico wrote:
PJ wrote:OH right vocaloid lasershows starting from januari ;3
then lets see Smile

could you tell me where did you get that projector film (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSN0xm0uTPA) -I found some companies on the internet but maybe you know something better
I would like to make a holographic virtual avatar for the computer in the future (using a mini led projector) -something like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyApOGUxTTw but a miku&co hologram

Use glass with little lenses in them and project an horizontally mirrored image on the back.
also make sure the enviroment is black as black means hardly or no light in projection beam

sneak peak of some of the stuff used for the hatsune miku lasershows:


Total costs in hardware: around 9000$
PJ
PJ

Posts : 86
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-04-13
Location : Netherlands

http://masterpj.homeip.net/blog

Back to top Go down

Hatsune Miku might get English voicebank and go to US Empty Re: Hatsune Miku might get English voicebank and go to US

Post  ico Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:05 pm

PJ wrote:Btw are these people really from crypton?
it's their official facebook page
ico
ico

Posts : 211
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-10-05
Age : 43
Location : Europe

Back to top Go down

Hatsune Miku might get English voicebank and go to US Empty Re: Hatsune Miku might get English voicebank and go to US

Post  PJ Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:11 pm

ico wrote:
PJ wrote:Btw are these people really from crypton?
it's their official facebook page

Their not that responsive :/
PJ
PJ

Posts : 86
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-04-13
Location : Netherlands

http://masterpj.homeip.net/blog

Back to top Go down

Hatsune Miku might get English voicebank and go to US Empty Re: Hatsune Miku might get English voicebank and go to US

Post  ico Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:33 pm

just take this to calm down Smile
ico
ico

Posts : 211
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-10-05
Age : 43
Location : Europe

Back to top Go down

Hatsune Miku might get English voicebank and go to US Empty Re: Hatsune Miku might get English voicebank and go to US

Post  PJ Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:34 pm

ico wrote:just take this to calm down Smile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyyJI0aTVis
=w=

oh btw heard about tokyo banning certain hentai / manga?
That stupid govenor is behind this
PJ
PJ

Posts : 86
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-04-13
Location : Netherlands

http://masterpj.homeip.net/blog

Back to top Go down

Hatsune Miku might get English voicebank and go to US Empty Re: Hatsune Miku might get English voicebank and go to US

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum