Project Aiko
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Team Fuki: Pioneers in the Coding World
Is it possible to "install" aiko into any computer to let the computer acts like my friend? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2024 7:20 pm by japlu

» introducing the cyberpunk software design pattern
Is it possible to "install" aiko into any computer to let the computer acts like my friend? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 1:57 am by japlu

» LG book updates
Is it possible to "install" aiko into any computer to let the computer acts like my friend? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 21, 2023 5:54 pm by japlu

» LivinGrimoire swift version added
Is it possible to "install" aiko into any computer to let the computer acts like my friend? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 23, 2022 9:55 pm by japlu

» the living grimoire is now available in python as well
Is it possible to "install" aiko into any computer to let the computer acts like my friend? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2022 9:03 am by japlu

» livingrimoire auxiliary modules
Is it possible to "install" aiko into any computer to let the computer acts like my friend? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2022 4:51 pm by japlu

» [Python] Thinkable class
Is it possible to "install" aiko into any computer to let the computer acts like my friend? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 7:11 pm by japlu

» owly check this out
Is it possible to "install" aiko into any computer to let the computer acts like my friend? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2022 5:03 pm by japlu

» the living grimoire AGI
Is it possible to "install" aiko into any computer to let the computer acts like my friend? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2022 4:35 pm by japlu

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Is it possible to "install" aiko into any computer to let the computer acts like my friend?

+12
HyperBolo
animeunplugged
ico
PJ
nalan
Artilects rule!
Konrad13
WulfCry
Aiko
Vicious
Henry
MattDragonTamer
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Is it possible to "install" aiko into any computer to let the computer acts like my friend? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is it possible to "install" aiko into any computer to let the computer acts like my friend?

Post  PJ Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:16 am

I got a model like Miku life i made myself in a few months

^^

And i already did that at home

I figured out the technique

I did this on short notice, I can do it alot better and bigger (which i'm going to do later on) with a better material i can get easly.

Oh and I've seem the huge miku.
He did do quite a nice job.. to bad he didn't use Silicone for the skin.
(I'm going to try and see if i can purchase/get Elastomeric Gel, if not then i'll just use Silicone.

And yea i'm an hatsune miku fan / otaku

I also have alot of vocaloid voices and more than 7GB of miku pictures.
Then i'm not talking yet about Miku Miku Dance data and tools and 3D models and widgets and fun things.
Like Augmented Reality miku.

and well the movement's are choppy he has
And yes also making: - Miku TTS engine (I have the tools for it)
- and well not planned as main priority, but the ability to walk ^^ but first other things Wink

here's what i made:
Is it possible to "install" aiko into any computer to let the computer acts like my friend? - Page 2 Mikulifewebtech

Edit:
Just for the sake of fun (i made both) :

The 1st vid that contains the 3D models, they are not fully created by me, parts of it. THis is not the 3D model where i worked months on.
(different one)

Miku Countdown *high change that The construction will start on june 25 because of all the sudden appointments and the parts not being here in time.
PJ
PJ

http://masterpj.homeip.net/blog

Back to top Go down

Is it possible to "install" aiko into any computer to let the computer acts like my friend? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is it possible to "install" aiko into any computer to let the computer acts like my friend?

Post  PJ Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:35 pm

Yeah
but a bit more miku focused instead of seing all those metal parts.
making their look like a real miku.

And i'm sorry i'm going to focus on mikbot first.

I might consider making a lukabot later on Wink
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post  PJ Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:42 pm

Lip sync ?
Off course

I do not even like The HRP-4C robot
it's a bad cosplaying robot.

The lip sync is awfull
I can do better than than 1 million piece of garbage ;3

XD
Hell give me one mill and i will make something better out of it XD

still yeah and i got the miku live video on my pc if you want to have it.

Not the one i did at home, just the real one, recorded from nico nico douga
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Is it possible to "install" aiko into any computer to let the computer acts like my friend? - Page 2 Empty re

Post  ico Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:02 pm

Fortunately I could download the full video from Megaupload before they erased it.
If it would be possible you could make a second face that would look like the MMD Miku...that could be quite funny Like a Star @ heaven
Is it possible to "install" aiko into any computer to let the computer acts like my friend? - Page 2 Miku_MMD_ShiningRay_1

PS: and for mikubot...you know, shimapan Smile

Is it possible to "install" aiko into any computer to let the computer acts like my friend? - Page 2 Hatsune-miku-striped-shimapan-by-eto-010
ico
ico

Back to top Go down

Post  PJ Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:09 pm

I put the striped pantsu on a high priority btw

Its an ESSENTIAL part!
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post  animeunplugged Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:27 am

I think it could work since the brains software is running on a computer(I think)plus it could be a lot cheaper then buying a full aiko.Even if it's a $1700 or something! Very Happy
animeunplugged
animeunplugged

http://syfyrobotics.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiko Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:10 am

In theory the brains software is written in C so it can import into windows, unix etc.

Aiko
Aiko
Admin

http://projectaiko.com

Back to top Go down

Post  PJ Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:46 am

Woa good to hear from you le trung ^^

how is your study going at the moment? ^^
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:16 am

i wish he don't disappear for along time Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  PJ Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:53 am

spring wrote:i wish he don't disappear for along time Cool
same
but his study is important too ;3
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiko Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:57 am

Yes, my exams are coming soon. Do or Die.
Been very busy lately.
Aiko
Aiko
Admin

http://projectaiko.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:52 am

no problem ,in life a person should do the more important thing first then the less,in your case study is more important .
so we are waiting to see your marks lol!
just kidding, sure you will get A marks ,do your best Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  HyperBolo Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:37 pm

Helloooo!
I have a brand new HP tochsmart tm2 with a core i3, is it good enough?

HyperBolo

Back to top Go down

Post  Discoman Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:12 pm

HyperBolo wrote:Helloooo!
I have a brand new HP tochsmart tm2 with a core i3, is it good enough?

most likely your computer is........

overkill. you should be able to run it no problem.
Discoman
Discoman
Admin

http://blogofthehawk.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:46 am

not really overkill
then what about the alienware m17x tongue

Back to top Go down

Post  Discoman Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:14 pm

spring wrote:not really overkill
then what about the alienware m17x tongue

overkill for that application. then again, overkill means programs run faster and more efficiently. so there is a trade-off.
Discoman
Discoman
Admin

http://blogofthehawk.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:18 am

sure but if the CPU and RAM is better then the program will run better
the sad thing that alienware m17x is a bit expensive Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post  HyperBolo Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:54 am

alienware m17x is reeeally nice, but i wanted the touch feature since i discovered 3D Custom Girl XP Very Happy . I think that would be a good interface for the BRAIN on a computer Smile
My touchsmart has only 4 gigs of RAM but i think i can expand it.

Well.... how do I start running it?

HyperBolo

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadSpaceX Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:37 pm

i would be interested in testing the AI, saw on your main page you're interested in quad cores and 64bit OS's
CPU: Quadcore phenom 9600 @2,4ghz
RAM: 8GB DDR2 @800mhz
couple of tb's of hdd space and a 9600gso graphics card rounds it out.

primarily used for gaming and CG rendering. and ya, odd choice for a OS for a home system...but the only other choices i had when i built this was vista or XP 64 :/ server 2008 looked (and has been) more flexible and reliable than either.

DeadSpaceX

Back to top Go down

Is it possible to "install" aiko into any computer to let the computer acts like my friend? - Page 2 Empty re; testing brains software

Post  Mel Addison Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:15 pm

I have an four core cpu 9300 speed with 8 gig of ram.

Mel Addison

Back to top Go down

Post  Zahg Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:05 am

If you are still considering doing this, I would also be interested in testing for you.
Specs:
Mobo: d5400xs (intel skulltrail)
CPU: 1x qx9775 quad core (to be upgraded with a second some time this year)
RAM: 8gb ddr2 fbdimms (to be upgraded to 16gb this year also)
GPU: 1x Nvidia gts 250 1gb
Storage: 1tb internal, 1tb external drives
Logitech Webcam

Zahg

Back to top Go down

Is it possible to "install" aiko into any computer to let the computer acts like my friend? - Page 2 Empty Eh...

Post  MAK Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:29 pm

Well, you wouldn't think that an AI would have a problem running on a computer... But I'd think that some of the program would have to change to make it efficient. The AI is designed for running a bot, so I'm sure it has programming for, well, running the body, that would be redundant if on a computer.

On the other hand, the pure AI learning wouldn't be too bad, and learning how to interact with multiple people would be good.

MAK

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2