Project Aiko
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» introducing the cyberpunk software design pattern
Play WoW,Crysis and every high end game on your Cellphone EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 1:57 am by japlu

» LG book updates
Play WoW,Crysis and every high end game on your Cellphone EmptyTue Mar 21, 2023 5:54 pm by japlu

» LivinGrimoire swift version added
Play WoW,Crysis and every high end game on your Cellphone EmptySat Jul 23, 2022 9:55 pm by japlu

» the living grimoire is now available in python as well
Play WoW,Crysis and every high end game on your Cellphone EmptyTue May 03, 2022 9:03 am by japlu

» livingrimoire auxiliary modules
Play WoW,Crysis and every high end game on your Cellphone EmptyMon Apr 25, 2022 4:51 pm by japlu

» [Python] Thinkable class
Play WoW,Crysis and every high end game on your Cellphone EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 7:11 pm by japlu

» owly check this out
Play WoW,Crysis and every high end game on your Cellphone EmptyTue Mar 22, 2022 5:03 pm by japlu

» the living grimoire AGI
Play WoW,Crysis and every high end game on your Cellphone EmptyTue Mar 22, 2022 4:35 pm by japlu

» Cherry Blossom Technology Launch!!!
Play WoW,Crysis and every high end game on your Cellphone EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 10:42 am by BlueSodaX

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Play WoW,Crysis and every high end game on your Cellphone

2 posters

Go down

Play WoW,Crysis and every high end game on your Cellphone Empty Play WoW,Crysis and every high end game on your Cellphone

Post  Kal-el Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:05 am

http://www.tomshardware.com/news/AMD-supercomputer-Streaming-HD,6778.html

I've been watching what are the new releases at CES(Consumer electronic show) this year and besides Phenom 2 launch this really caught my eyes

Basically Amd is creating the fastest graphics super computer in history that will be used in a system which will make possible to play every game on a very slow cellphone via internet.

The system works like this: The cellphone sends signal to the S.P(super computer) via internet what to render when you play a game, then the S.P renders the content asked and then it compresses the rendered data and sends it back to the cellphone.

They want to have it up and running by the half of 2009, I wanted to make an upgrade to my PC but now I think I'll just get myself a good cellphone because it might play Crysis better than my PC does now.

But I don't think it will, I don't see how they are going to resolve the lag time problem and the decompressing the cellphone will have to make.

But if they will ,as a member on Tom's said :"all we need now is WOW on cellphones and the world will probably stall.."

What do you think?

Kal-el

Back to top Go down

Play WoW,Crysis and every high end game on your Cellphone Empty Re: Play WoW,Crysis and every high end game on your Cellphone

Post  Konrad13 Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:03 pm

I play WoW, and, while interesting, I wouldn't want to play on my cellphone (too small a screen). I don't even play games on it! I just talk on it...

Konrad13

Back to top Go down