Project Aiko
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Team Fuki: Pioneers in the Coding World
What anime robot would you like to see in real life. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2024 7:20 pm by japlu

» introducing the cyberpunk software design pattern
What anime robot would you like to see in real life. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 1:57 am by japlu

» LG book updates
What anime robot would you like to see in real life. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 21, 2023 5:54 pm by japlu

» LivinGrimoire swift version added
What anime robot would you like to see in real life. - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 23, 2022 9:55 pm by japlu

» the living grimoire is now available in python as well
What anime robot would you like to see in real life. - Page 3 EmptyTue May 03, 2022 9:03 am by japlu

» livingrimoire auxiliary modules
What anime robot would you like to see in real life. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2022 4:51 pm by japlu

» [Python] Thinkable class
What anime robot would you like to see in real life. - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 7:11 pm by japlu

» owly check this out
What anime robot would you like to see in real life. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2022 5:03 pm by japlu

» the living grimoire AGI
What anime robot would you like to see in real life. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2022 4:35 pm by japlu

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

What anime robot would you like to see in real life.

+26
animeunplugged
Infini
LunaExavior
HaleyHanabusa
mikeccuk2005
jin_moriyama
drakke125
Balmung
Artilects rule!
andrew motz
Konrad13
znerv
Rachel_Anime
captquazar
haseo
Divides
Kal-el
LTE
MattDragonTamer
LaiPt
Kachada
Henry
poto
Pumpkin
karlkablisk
Aiko
30 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

What anime robot would you like to see in real life. - Page 3 Empty Re: What anime robot would you like to see in real life.

Post  Aiko Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:58 am

HI Infini,

Good to see you on the form.
Start with a small robot, then hopefully, one day you will make the life size.
Aiko
Aiko
Admin

http://projectaiko.com

Back to top Go down

What anime robot would you like to see in real life. - Page 3 Empty Re: What anime robot would you like to see in real life.

Post  animeunplugged Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:50 am

I would like to see a real gundam that can have a person inside controling it and it would be able to fly now that would be cool!!!
animeunplugged
animeunplugged

http://syfyrobotics.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  animeunplugged Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:55 pm

A person I would like to see as a robot would be Nishi from gantz now i would want one of those Very Happy

Last edited by animeunplugged on Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling lol)
animeunplugged
animeunplugged

Back to top Go down

What anime robot would you like to see in real life. - Page 3 Empty They're working on it.

Post  Arti Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:03 pm

I would like to see a real gundam that can have a person inside controling it and it would be able to fly now that would be cool!!!
The military is already working on this.
It will be like Iron Man meets Robocop (but not as big as Gundam).

Arti

Back to top Go down

Post  animeunplugged Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:15 am

heh that would be pretty cool to lol!
animeunplugged
animeunplugged

Back to top Go down

Post  PJ Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:46 am

Hatsune miku
bounce
PJ
PJ

http://masterpj.homeip.net/blog

Back to top Go down

Post  hanahara Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:42 am

i want to see chii in real life ^^..

hanahara

Back to top Go down

What anime robot would you like to see in real life. - Page 3 Empty manga and anime

Post  Discoman Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:00 pm

KOS-MOS of course, and, hmmm... can't think of others at the moment. Hatsune Miku as well, or maybe one of the other vocaloid characters.
from manga, i'd say maybe Ping from Megatokyo.
Discoman
Discoman
Admin

http://blogofthehawk.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Discoman Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:17 am

Let's post to and older topic, I'll update my choices, as I just found some more.
Any of the steel angels. Chi I and/or Freya (did I spell that right?) Kos-mos naturally. Eko from 09 Eko to Issho , and the PHS as well.
Oh, and Ping from Megatokyo. As she is is good enough. Even her personality is based on accumulated data.
link: megatokyo.com
Actually, any persocom in general. But the antenna on the 09 Eko to issho characters is amusing enough to be wanted.
Discoman
Discoman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Artilects rule! Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:58 pm

Discoman wrote:Let's post to and older topic, I'll update my choices, as I just found some more.
I think you mean a newer thread.
Ok, you can lock this for now and reopen it later.

I'd love to see the sweet Saki (actroid) come alive.
Did you notice her on her commercials?
H.G. Wells (as female) on Warehouse 13 (Jaime Murray) was also an angel.

Artilects rule!

Back to top Go down

Post  Gilda Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:35 pm

There are lots of interesting robots. I like very much The Transformers and Macross.
And in a more humanlike and male robot I'd love to see Night Tenjo from Zettai Kareshi.
In Japanese drama version he is simply hot.
What anime robot would you like to see in real life. - Page 3 230px-Absolute_Boyfriend%2C_Volume_1
Gilda
Gilda

Back to top Go down

Post  Discoman Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:25 am

And for other girls interested, the guy robot from absolute boyfriend?
Discoman
Discoman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gilda Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:21 pm

Discoman wrote:And for other girls interested, the guy robot from absolute boyfriend?

Absolute Boyfriend and Zettai Kareshi is the same thing. But maybe you are refering to the Japanese drama where Night Tenjo ( the robot ) is performed by Mocomichi Hayami.
Well I saw a Aboslute Boyfriend Special chapter: 3 years after Night Tenjo stoped functioning, a scientist reactivate him and again the love Triangle Betwin Tenjo, Riiko and Soushi is formed. Spoiling : I thought it would be an alternative ending where Night and Riiko could be finaly toghether forever, but the end is depressing and sad. More than the first one.
If you have any interest Type on Youtube " Absolute Boyfriend Special" . It is divided in 8 parts. I was shoked and depressed.

But Night Tenjo played by Mocomichi Hayami is so cute. I just can't decide who is better: Mocomichi's Night or the Manga's Night...
I could imagine me spending my life with a Night Tenjo, so he would take care of me forever and I would feel myself forever and inconditionaly loved by him, so I would fall in love with him too and take care of him for the rest of my life. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Gilda
Gilda

Back to top Go down

Post  Discoman Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:50 pm

The picture didn't load previously, so i had no idea. If I had seen it, I would have known that the one I was thinking of was already mentioned.

Ah, the results of not knowing the original name of something.

I think most girls will agree with that last statement of yours.

I think most guys would prefer one of the robots (computers) from Buttobi CPU!
Although I personally would rather have something less perverted.
Discoman
Discoman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gilda Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:40 am

Discoman wrote:

Although I personally would rather have something less perverted.

That's why I think I preffer the Japanese TV drama version with Mocomichi Hayami as Night Tenjo, because they just kiss and hug, there is no real sex between Night and Riiko.
Gilda
Gilda

Back to top Go down

Post  Discoman Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:35 am

I can't believe nobody mentioned this robot until now. Nor can I believe I didn't think of it/her earlier.
How about Shinonome Nano from the manga and anime nichijou (my ordinary life, everyday life.)
It's on crunchyroll, which is free and legal, and the functions that she has are quite...unusual.
Discoman
Discoman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ico Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:40 am

Discoman wrote:I can't believe nobody mentioned this robot until now. Nor can I believe I didn't think of it/her earlier.
How about Shinonome Nano from the manga and anime nichijou (my ordinary life, everyday life.)
It's on crunchyroll, which is free and legal, and the functions that she has are quite...unusual.
but nichijou is boring
ico
ico

Back to top Go down

Post  Discoman Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:24 am

Another idea: Sammy from Time of Eve.
Discoman
Discoman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3